• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. Please take your time. And the FC is 2810-3363-5607.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi Ellie :D
Yes, and yes. Did you find Tree lined wall btw?

Oh yes thank you for asking! I got it. Just those two for now :)
Though I might come back later on to ask for more.

Last edited:
I'll pay 10 TBT for the model and some bushes/saplings I'll pay more if you have any more saplings or bushes!

10 tbt is a little overpay. xD May I ask for 3 tbt then?
And which kind/color and how many of starts/saplings does your friend need?
I'm only doing delivery max 20 at a time. And if it needs to be more than 20, I'll ask for some tbt per delivery. Let me know!

Oh yes just one :)
Added.

Edit: I’ll leave the gates opened. I know there’s a couple before me so don’t worry, come when ever.

Last edited:
10 tbt is a little overpay. xD May I ask for 3 tbt then?
And which kind/color and how many of starts/saplings does your friend need?
I'm only doing delivery max 20 at a time. And if it needs to be more than 20, I'll ask for some tbt per delivery. Let me know!

Can I get 40 bushes? 20 Pink Azaleas and 20 White Azaleas if you can! If not then just a mix of 20! I don't want to waste your time! I'll pay 6-8 TBT for your time then! If that's okay ^^ Thanks!

Alright, I'm ready! :)

Welcome back. I'll be ready when I'm back from current delivery.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get 40 bushes? 20 Pink Azaleas and 20 White Azaleas if you can! If not then just a mix of 20! I don't want to waste your time! I'll pay 6-8 TBT for your time then! If that's okay ^^ Thanks!

Okay, so, sail boat model for 3 tbt, 20 white / 20 pink Azalea starts for 1 tbt per + 5 tbt correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexander97
I'm ready when you are. :)

If it's 1 TBT per bush then give me 10! I don't have much TBT left! So how much would be the total?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back