• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks! And I got interested after seeing Alexander97's comment, and his separate post for it,
and turns out it's not in the US lol, so wanted to collect it as well <3

And will do, I can open now c:

Hmmm I see. Well, sorry for making you wait. I'll add you now and be right over!

Hiya, do you have a dogtooth pants by chance?

Hiya! Sorry for the late response! How much do you want for it? I may not have a lot of BTB, but I'll give you what I have left.

Hi! do you have the sailboat model still. I wasn't online when you responded! thanks!

Hiya, do you have a dogtooth pants by chance?

Hello :) Yes. Are you free now?

Hiya! Sorry for the late response! How much do you want for it? I may not have a lot of BTB, but I'll give you what I have left.

Hi :) It's alright. I am the one who's in awkward timezone. ^^;
May I ask you for 3 tbt then?

Hi! do you have the sailboat model still. I wasn't online when you responded! thanks!

Hi :) Yes and it's okay.

Yes I'm free now, what do you want in return? :)

Alright, I sent you the 3 TBT for the wall sock. All I need is your friend code and I'll be ready.

I'll pay for the sailboat model! Do you have azalea/hydrangea bushes? My friend wants some for her town

Orderables are free. Unless the request includes 6+ items at a time. :)
I'll deliver if you can have me over. FC is in spoiler, FC1.

Okay! That's fine, gates to Ereta are open! I'll be Heidi.

Thank you so much! X3

I'm sorry, but I don't know were that is I'm still new to this stuff. My FC is 2191-7939-8579. Also, I need to do something real quick, I won't take long. Be back shortly.

I'm sorry, but I don't know were that is I'm still new to this stuff. My FC is 2191-7939-8579. Also, I need to do something real quick, I won't take long. Be back shortly.

No worries. Please take your time. And the FC is 2810-3363-5607.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!!

Here comes my order of the day!
Do you by any chance have a gadget shelf and a bottle of vinegar?

Hi Ellie :D
Yes, and yes. Did you find Tree lined wall btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back