• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I do that?

You see the information about me under my avatar picture?
Join Date,
Posts,
And Bells, at this moment it says I have 378 tbt. You click this number, then it shows the dialog. Then type the amount you want to send over. At this moment you have 34 tbt.

However, I'm ready to let you in. Please add this FC? 2337-3607-3307

Thank you so much. Will do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added

Last edited:
could i get a set of golden tools? i want to pay with tbt but i'm not quite sure the prices right now ~

Hello! Could I get 2 sets of all the ice creams, by any chance? I know you said they're free but I'm willing to pay some tbt. :)

If you only accept tbt for carnations then can I buy 20 white carnation for 20 tbt? If you accept IGB for them I would like to buy at least 15 pink lillies otherwise just the carnations would be great!

could i get a set of golden tools? i want to pay with tbt but i'm not quite sure the prices right now ~

Hi :) I don't have full set of golden tools, I only have can, shovel, and axe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Could I get 2 sets of all the ice creams, by any chance? I know you said they're free but I'm willing to pay some tbt. :)

Hi! Sure. No, they're free. Thanks for offering bells though. ^^
Let me know when you're back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you only accept tbt for carnations then can I buy 20 white carnation for 20 tbt? If you accept IGB for them I would like to buy at least 15 pink lillies otherwise just the carnations would be great!

Hi :) You can have 20 white carnations for 20 tbt, and 10 pink lilies for free, if you're cool with that?

Hello, I'm looking for streetpass items

Pink Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Pink Pinwheel

Mint Double Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream

Tweeter
Bubble wand

~I hope this is not too much? >.<
~I will pay 2tbt each let me know if that is not a good price. :)

Mayor: Rose
Town Name: Hazelnut

Updated the post about catalog help section!
Thank you for the questions Keldi. :)

Hello, I'm looking for streetpass items

Pink Bunny Balloon
Green Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Pink Pinwheel

Mint Double Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream

Tweeter
Bubble wand

~I hope this is not too much? >.<
~I will pay 2tbt each let me know if that is not a good price. :)

Mayor: Rose
Town Name: Hazelnut

Hi :) Cute town name. Sure! No pay is needed! Just let me know when you're free. Thank you!

Hi, RedTropicalFish,

I was wondering if you still had any parts of the Fueki Set? I'm looking for:

Fuek Chair
Fueki Drawers
Fueki Floor
Fueki Pot
Fueki Stereo
Fueki Table
Fueki Wall

I'm not sure what would be an acceptable price for these-- possibly 5tbt per item? Please let me know, though. :)

Thanks!

Hi, RedTropicalFish,

I was wondering if you still had any parts of the Fueki Set? I'm looking for:

Fuek Chair
Fueki Drawers
Fueki Floor
Fueki Pot
Fueki Stereo
Fueki Table
Fueki Wall

I'm not sure what would be an acceptable price for these-- possibly 5tbt per item? Please let me know, though. :)

Thanks!

Hi Wolf :) Yes and yes. Will you add this FC 2810-3363-5607 and let em deliver?

Hi :) Cute town name. Sure! No pay is needed! Just let me know when you're free. Thank you!

Hello tysm I'm free atm I'll add you: Will I be picking up? Also which FC should I add?

Last edited:
Hi! I?m looking for four leaf clovers, pink and white azalea starts, and ceder and normal saplings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back