• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, could you scan Holden for me? :) Or if you have the Fueki wallpaper and high-spirits hat on hand could I buy them from you? (that's all I want from his RV)

Hi, could you scan Holden for me? :) Or if you have the Fueki wallpaper and high-spirits hat on hand could I buy them from you? (that's all I want from his RV)

Hi :) Holden is past DLC van, it's not something we can scan in like WA cards, just fyi. But however I'm making him stay still in one of my towns, cheaty time traveler. xD
Yes, I have his items on hand, but whichever if okay. Visit is free, and if buying off then 5 tbt a piece?

Hi :) Holden is past DLC van, it's not something we can scan in like WA cards, just fyi. But however I'm making him stay still in one of my towns, cheaty time traveler. xD
Yes, I have his items on hand, but whichever if okay. Visit is free, and if buying off then 5 tbt a piece?

Oh really? I didn't know that. :eek: I suppose I'll just buy them from you in that case :)

Do you still have the 7-11 furniture pieces? If so, how much would they cost in IGB?

Thank you! I was able to finally finish my mini kitchen. Thanks for all the items that helped me complete it :D
https://imgur.com/a/C7RSu

Aww thank you for showing me this! It means a lot to me! :blush:
Looks comfortable, reminded me of Okatte - small kitchen room in the old castle.
But, but...aww ahh ah what is this cuteness on this lil black plump thing ahhhh!!

*dying*
SCuv9vD.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the 7-11 furniture pieces? If so, how much would they cost in IGB?

Hi :) Yes, I do. Which pieces and how many are you after?

Just one of each a please :)
(If I can afford it.)

Last edited:
I’m glad it reminded you sort of an an old castle vibe. I’m trying to make most of my rooms old style, castle/ manor like. but since I’m using a lot of black furniture ( since I want them all to be black) ... I’ve noticed most of the black darker ones are modernish instead of vintage looking. This room Came our more modern than I wanted it to, but I like it :)

Last edited:
If possible, yes.

Do you have enough coupons to order some from van by yourself?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m glad it reminded you sort of an an old castle vibe. I’m trying to make most of my rooms old style, castle/ manor like. but since I’m using a lot of black furniture ( since I want them all to be black) ... I’ve noticed most of the black darker ones are modernish instead of vintage looking. This room Came our more modern than I wanted it to, but I like it :)

Let me think out something that's black-dark and not modern-ish. This is fun homework, aha.<3

I think so. Is there a way I can order more than 3 items from the van?

I think so. Is there a way I can order more than 3 items from the van?

If you time travel forward, yes. But, more than that, how about this,
I'll give you all the pieces from before update, aside from ABD, and you buy 7 pieces from the new set off of me for LIKE 5 tbt a piece, and order 3 from the van by yourself?

Last edited:
Hmm. That sounds great, but sadly I only have in game bells, I haven't gotten any tbt yet. Can I pay the equivalent in in game bells?

Let me think out something that's black-dark and not modern-ish. This is fun homework, aha.<3

Ohhh wow that’s great! :D
I do have the rococo set in black scattered through all my other rooms which is great, but all other furniture pieces are more modernish.

Last edited:
How do I do that?
(Sorry, I'm relatively new here)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back