Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BlueCicada
I woke up to find Don Resetti. (@v@; Did you finish cataloging your needed stuff?! If not please let me know!! I'm so sorryyyy!

Hello! How are you? I’m almost done completing the second house. Remember how I said it would be All white? I didn’t like how it was looking...actually I did but it’s didn’t fit much with the town ( so I saved the rooms and be will be using them in my second copy) ...I reverted to just having an all gothic dark town. Though...and I’m almost done with the second house :D

Could maybe have :

Inkopolis floor
Electric guitar
Rock guitar

For 20 tbt?

Hey :) I'm doing pretty good, thank you. ^^
Inkopolis floor is just lying around in my yard with no use. Rock guitar is just orderable. 20 tbt is apparently overpay. Plus, like you see in op I'm doing a free order service of WA items right now while I'm TTing like nuts, to transport my villagers. So, can you let me just toss them to you? I'm gonna order Electric guitar now. Let me know when is a good time to drop off!

EDIT: Wait, seems like I was misunderstanding. You mean, Electric Guitar ( re-orederable ), not Electric base ( RV item ), yes?

Sorry for replying late! >_<" (I've been good at that lately lol)
I'd be fine with just going over to the town since it would save you time- not having to order and deliver a set ^_^

No worries. I'm not ordering them again or anything. So just let me when I can bring them to you!

do you happen to have a vintage telescope (x2), arched window wallpaper, a bubble blower, & and a soft serve ice cream?

Hi Takashi :)
I don't have telescopes, but try contact a user Stargazer741. I know he has some Pascal items just lying around. He might have the telescope. And if he does, he'll give it to you for free if you tell him you heard of him from me.
And yes, I'll order the Arched window wall, if you still need it.

Last edited:
Hi Takashi :)
I don't have telescopes, but try contact a user Stargazer741. I know he has some Pascal items just lying around. He might have the telescope. And if he does, he'll give it to you for free if you tell him you heard of him from me.
And yes, I'll order the Arched window wall, if you still need it.

I’ll contact them. An yes i would like the arched window. Do you have a bubble blower? Thanks !

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your post. May I buy it from you for whatever you deem fair?

I’ll contact them. An yes i would like the arched window. Do you have a bubble blower? Thanks !

Archied Window wall is ready. And yes I have bubble blowers and soft serves. How many of each would you need?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your post. May I buy it from you for whatever you deem fair?

It's okay. And it only costs 15 metals, so either 1 tbt or 15k?

I'm available for about an hour so you can drop off the lovely set ^_^
(you may see me again after this on my quest to complete the catalog ^_^)

I'm available for about an hour so you can drop off the lovely set ^_^
(you may see me again after this on my quest to complete the catalog ^_^)

Okay. I'll add you and be right over when I see your gates.
And yes, get back however much you need. ^^

EDIT: FC is the one for town Mystia.

Last edited:
Okay. I'll add you and be right over when I see your gates.
And yes, get back however much you need. ^^

EDIT: FC is the one for town Mystia.

Oki doki! I'm waiting for a quick trade so if there's somebody else, that's why ^_^

Can I have two of each? Vanilla double scoop if you have any if not just vanilla or any flavor. I?ll be home in 5-10 minutes.

Oki doki! I'm waiting for a quick trade so if there's somebody else, that's why ^_^

I wouldn't mind. Okay I'm coming shortly!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have two of each? Vanilla double scoop if you have any if not just vanilla or any flavor. I’ll be home in 5-10 minutes.

Sure. And no worried, take your time. It's still before noon over here and I'm WIDE AWAKE still. hehehe.

ahaha. I’m home . i’ll open my gate. which fc should i add?

hi! i was wondering if it's possible for you to get the balance beam, basic wall, and locker stack from louie's rv (#30) and how much it would be :)

That’s okay. I’ll have my gate open & ready for you!

Ah, actually, can I have you come over instead? Sorry, I should've asked you first!
My gate is open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i was wondering if it's possible for you to get the balance beam, basic wall, and locker stack from louie's rv (#30) and how much it would be :)

Hi! Sure. It's free right now. I'll order it after current trade if that's okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back