• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know you did a cataloging service, Red xD If that's the case, can I possibly catalogue some sets of yours?

I didn't know you did a cataloging service, Red xD If that's the case, can I possibly catalogue some sets of yours?

Hey Pachi~! :rolleyes: Yeah, why wouldn't I let you in. I'm a bit nervous letting you see this new town, it's barren STILL. Will you add the FC for town Mystia? I'll leave it open, so feel free to pop in anytime. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you much! Let me know what FC to add for the RV items, and is there anything you would want in return? ^^

Add the FC for town Ok?me please? And nope, thank you for asking though. ^^

Hey Pachi~! :rolleyes: Yeah, why wouldn't I let you in. I'm a bit nervous letting you see this new town, it's barren STILL. Will you add the FC for town Mystia? I'll leave it open, so feel free to pop in anytime. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I have! Would you prefer to deliver or I can pick up? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Barren still? I don't mind what your town looks like :D We all start off with barren towns. Lolol
FC for Mystia? Where can I find it? e.e

Barren still? I don't mind what your town looks like :D We all start off with barren towns. Lolol
FC for Mystia? Where can I find it? e.e

True, psst... Ah sorry it's in the spoiler in OP. This one.
2595-5360-4761

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is pickup ok? ^^ my town station is a bit messy heh ;v;

Sure! Gate is open. :)

It's fine. Lol
I should have searched more thoroughly for it xD Adding it right now.

I have you added and gate is left open. :) Btw I'm not very sure how long I can stay up. It was hectic today. If I stopped responding in there, please think I've gone to La La La Land and use the train to save the process! (*v*;

If you're available, may I go to the town with the lovely set to catalog?^_^

Last edited:
May I catalog some items?
In specific, I'm looking for these items:
Japanese interior
And the Rococo set, if it's possible.
Hi :) Did you read the 1-pickup-1-drop-off rule, yes?
And those stuff and Rococo set are actually in different towns. So let's do the JP thing first, if you read the rule.

If you're available, may I go to the town with the lovely set to catalog?^_^
Hi Keldi! I'll bring the set to yours if you're free now?

Hello! How are you? I’m almost done completing the second house. Remember how I said it would be All white? I didn’t like how it was looking...actually I did but it’s didn’t fit much with the town ( so I saved the rooms and be will be using them in my second copy) ...I reverted to just having an all gothic dark town. Though...and I’m almost done with the second house :D

Could maybe have :

Inkopolis floor
Electric guitar
Rock guitar

For 20 tbt?

Last edited:
Hi :) Did you read the 1-pickup-1-drop-off rule, yes?
And those stuff and Rococo set are actually in different towns. So let's do the JP thing first, if you read the rule.

Hi Keldi! I'll bring the set to yours if you're free now?

Sorry for replying late! >_<" (I've been good at that lately lol)
I'd be fine with just going over to the town since it would save you time- not having to order and deliver a set ^_^

do you happen to have a vintage telescope (x2), arched window wallpaper, a bubble blower, & and a soft serve ice cream?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back