• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Brother deleted my town with all of my bells/rare items! Please help!

satine

is it better to speak or to die?
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Wallopoid
Matryoshka Doll
Red Tulip
Feedback
100% (133) +
So, yeah. I don't touch the game for about 4 months, I come back and see that he's created a town and barely touched it. I'm not too upset, mainly because he probably thought the game was his copy, but it's a terribly horrendous thing for me because I worked so very hard on getting myself up to where I was! I'm very upset, lol.

So I will be buying IGB for TBT at the usual rate of 1 TBT = 200,000 IGB. I want to get about 50 mil in the end because that's what I had before.

50,000,000 IGB / 60,000,000 IGB

I also lost a lot of valuable unorderable items. The list of all of the items I lost is here, containing both orderable and unorderable items. Sorry, it's quite long! I will make smaller categories and organize it perhaps once I get home from class.

Donations are also accepted! I have a bunch of Amiibo cards so if you have a dream villager you're looking for and I have it, I'd love to trade that service for TBT/my items as well!

Thank you!

Last edited:
I can sort you out with unorderable items and the IGB

I think the rate is 200k per tbt so I can get you about 1,600,000?

so like 8tbt

let me know through VM what unorderbale items you need and i can sort something out :)

I'm guessing you also want gold items?

Last edited:
i'm really sorry about you losing your town ;;; i can help you will bells! the exchange rate here is 200k igb = 1 tbt, so 50million igb would be 250 tbt

i have 25million in my side town's abd, if you're willing to do any amount equal or below that amt? (i also have 30ish mill in my main town that is just collecting dust in the abd, so we can do more later)

i'll definitely check back later to see if i have any of the unorderables you want (i can probably give these for free). we can work out a deal so you don't have to spend all your tbt :)

I can help you out with some items, let me know if there's any items in this list that you want and once you have your wishlist up I'll see if I have some of the items on there too. I can also give you a few bells if you need them! Btw, what Amiibo cards do you have? :eek:

I can sort you out with unorderable items and the IGB

I think the rate is 200k per tbt so I can get you about 1,600,000?

so like 8tbt

let me know through VM what unorderbale items you need and i can sort something out :)

I'm guessing you also want gold items?

I do not so much want gold items I do not think! That wasn't on the list. Thank you so much!! I would appreciate the help with the bells, and I will VM you when I get home from my campus a list of specifically nonorderables! I updated my post and included a general list of everything lost, because I found a list of the things in my house I made when I was originally obtaining them lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm really sorry about you losing your town ;;; i can help you will bells! the exchange rate here is 200k igb = 1 tbt, so 50million igb would be 250 tbt

i have 25million in my side town's abd, if you're willing to do any amount equal or below that amt? (i also have 30ish mill in my main town that is just collecting dust in the abd, so we can do more later)

i'll definitely check back later to see if i have any of the unorderables you want (i can probably give these for free). we can work out a deal so you don't have to spend all your tbt :)

Thank you so much! Yes I think I'll need to go post a few long-winded essays on some 'what's your favorite color' threads to rack up more dough in order to get all of this lol. I think maybe I could buy the 25 mil now, as well as whatever unorderables/orderables and then complete it later once I get the rest of the funds? I don't want to completely clear you of IGB though haha! So it's okay if you don't have the full 50 mil. Anything helps!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can help you out with some items, let me know if there's any items in this list that you want and once you have your wishlist up I'll see if I have some of the items on there too. I can also give you a few bells if you need them! Btw, what Amiibo cards do you have? :eek:

Thank you so much! I put my wishlist up just now. And I'm not sure! I'll check when I get home. If you give me a list of dreamies you might have I might be able to pull a few names off the top of my head? I don't wanna make any promises until I see for sure I have them, lol!

Last edited:

Thank you so much! Yes I think I'll need to go post a few long-winded essays on some 'what's your favorite color' threads to rack up more dough in order to get all of this lol. I think maybe I could buy the 25 mil now, as well as whatever unorderables/orderables and then complete it later once I get the rest of the funds? I don't want to completely clear you of IGB though haha! So it's okay if you don't have the full 50 mil. Anything helps!!!

no worries about clearing me of igb- it's mostly just sitting in my abd and it'll be a relief getting rid of some of it haha

just lmk whenever you're ready for the 25mill :) i'll go ahead and look at your unorderables list rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the unorderables i can give you for free:
- basic trash can
- billboard
- cruiser bike
- fish on a board
- flower display case
- flower wreath
- garden faucet
- large tea table
- pitcher plant
- ramen cup
- rice balls
- sushi menu

I do not so much want gold items I do not think! That wasn't on the list. Thank you so much!! I would appreciate the help with the bells, and I will VM you when I get home from my campus a list of specifically nonorderables! I updated my post and included a general list of everything lost, because I found a list of the things in my house I made when I was originally obtaining them lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! I put my wishlist up just now. And I'm not sure! I'll check when I get home. If you give me a list of dreamies you might have I might be able to pull a few names off the top of my head? I don't wanna make any promises until I see for sure I have them, lol!

I have quite a few of the items you want, I'm working on putting them in a list right now... Also, do you have Zucker's amiibo card?

EDIT: Here's the list of stuff I have!

Last edited:
no worries about clearing me of igb- it's mostly just sitting in my abd and it'll be a relief getting rid of some of it haha

just lmk whenever you're ready for the 25mill :) i'll go ahead and look at your unorderables list rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

the unorderables i can give you for free:
- basic trash can
- billboard
- cruiser bike
- fish on a board
- flower display case
- flower wreath
- garden faucet
- large tea table
- pitcher plant
- ramen cup
- rice balls
- sushi menu

Awesome, thank you so so much!!!! I appreciate it immensely. I will be ready to do the trade in about 4 hours if that is okay? I still have one class left and then I need to go back and find out the DA for my new 3DS, lol. I will VM you as soon as I am back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have quite a few of the items you want, I'm working on putting them in a list right now... Also, do you have Zucker's amiibo card?

EDIT: Here's the list of stuff I have!

Ahhh, awesome! I will buy all of those from you. And ooh I might actually?? I feel like I have at least one octopus. I will look as soon as I get home!!!

Last edited:
I'm really sorry about that!! I'm glad my siblings don't even care about the game anymore....
I can get you 10mil IGB for tbt, some items from your list (I'll list them in a sec), and I can invite you to my second town with plenty of gardening items!

Oh, and can give some tools too!

I'm really sorry about that!! I'm glad my siblings don't even care about the game anymore....
I can get you 10mil IGB for tbt, some items from your list (I'll list them in a sec), and I can invite you to my second town with plenty of gardening items!

Oh, and can give some tools too!

Oh it was a very terrible thing lol! I had to fight myself to make sure I didn't just implode lol. Thank you so much!!! I would love to trade for these items, I hope the TBT is okay! I will VM you when I am available at my house!!!

Ok so here are the items I can get you:

ABD
afternoon-tea set
birthday cake
buffet server
boxed figurine
carriage
cloche hat
double-neck guitar
elegant hat
trash bin
white festive tree
Wendell's painting
Wii U Console

Sorry if someone else already offered these

Hey :D That's cute and funny, would you be upset if I said so?
However, if you need anything else, just VM me.
It's very fun to start fresh as well though!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your town got deleted. Here’s what I have to offer;

Alpine chair
Alpine closet
Alpine dresser
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine shelf
Aquarius urn
Arched window
Beaded shirt
Blossom lantern
Blue vase
Capricorn ornament
Carriage
Cat tower
Chocolate fountain
Classic bed
Classic bookcase
Classic buffet
Classic carpet
Classic chair
Classic sofa
Classic table
Classic vanity
Classic wall
Classic wall shelf
Corkboard
Country guitar
Deluxe range
Electric kettle
Flat-screen tv
Green bed
Green bench
Green chair
Green dresser
Green lamp
Green pantry
Green wall clock
Green wardrobe
Harpsichord
Homework set
Ironing set
Kitchen wall
Kitschy clock
Laptop
Luxury car
Minimalist chair
Minimalist clock
Minimalist lamp
Minimalist ottoman
Minimalist sofa
Minimalist table
Minimalist vanity
Minimalist wardrobe
Modern wood chest
Modern wood clock
Modern wood closet
Modern wood flooring
Modern wood lamp
Modern wood shelf
Modern wood sofa
Modern wood table
Neutral floor
Neutral wall
Pepper mill
Ranch armchair
Ranch bookcase
Ranch chair
Ranch couch
Ranch dresser
Ranch hutch
Ranch table
Ranch tea table
Ranch wall
Ranch wall rack
Ranch wardrobe
Range
Retro stereo
Rococo bed
Rococo candlestick
Rococo chair
Rococo clock
Rococo dresser
Rococo floor
Rococo lamp
Rococo shelf
Rococo sofa
Rococo table
Rococo vanity
Rococo wall
Rococo wardrobe
Sagittarius arrow
Standing spotlight
Tea set
Typewriter
Veggie basket

Yep, that’s a lot of things. Now tell me which ones you want and don’t want, then offer a price. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg that’s such a big post.

Ebwop; I read the list for your information. :)

Sent you a PM. :)

Sorry, I got a little overwhelmed with schoolwork! I will read your PM and reply shortly! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey :D That's cute and funny, would you be upset if I said so?
However, if you need anything else, just VM me.
It's very fun to start fresh as well though!

I wouldn't be haha! It is, and I'm not very mad. I kind of like the fact that I'm starting fresh. It's refreshing I guess? And thank you so much! I will definitely be a customer at your shop when it opens. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your town got deleted. Here’s what I have to offer;

Alpine chair
Alpine closet
Alpine dresser
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine shelf
Aquarius urn
Arched window
Beaded shirt
Blossom lantern
Blue vase
Capricorn ornament
Carriage
Cat tower
Chocolate fountain
Classic bed
Classic bookcase
Classic buffet
Classic carpet
Classic chair
Classic sofa
Classic table
Classic vanity
Classic wall
Classic wall shelf
Corkboard
Country guitar
Deluxe range
Electric kettle
Flat-screen tv
Green bed
Green bench
Green chair
Green dresser
Green lamp
Green pantry
Green wall clock
Green wardrobe
Harpsichord
Homework set
Ironing set
Kitchen wall
Kitschy clock
Laptop
Luxury car
Minimalist chair
Minimalist clock
Minimalist lamp
Minimalist ottoman
Minimalist sofa
Minimalist table
Minimalist vanity
Minimalist wardrobe
Modern wood chest
Modern wood clock
Modern wood closet
Modern wood flooring
Modern wood lamp
Modern wood shelf
Modern wood sofa
Modern wood table
Neutral floor
Neutral wall
Pepper mill
Ranch armchair
Ranch bookcase
Ranch chair
Ranch couch
Ranch dresser
Ranch hutch
Ranch table
Ranch tea table
Ranch wall
Ranch wall rack
Ranch wardrobe
Range
Retro stereo
Rococo bed
Rococo candlestick
Rococo chair
Rococo clock
Rococo dresser
Rococo floor
Rococo lamp
Rococo shelf
Rococo sofa
Rococo table
Rococo vanity
Rococo wall
Rococo wardrobe
Sagittarius arrow
Standing spotlight
Tea set
Typewriter
Veggie basket

Yep, that’s a lot of things. Now tell me which ones you want and don’t want, then offer a price. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg that’s such a big post.

Ebwop; I read the list for your information. :)

Hey, sorry dude! I would love those. I will VM you with further information. Thank you!!!

Last edited:

I wouldn't be haha! It is, and I'm not very mad. I kind of like the fact that I'm starting fresh. It's refreshing I guess? And thank you so much! I will definitely be a customer at your shop when it opens. :)

Aha~ it's more cute to hear you enjoying fresh!
You can just visit my towns to catalog stuff or helping me with unloading my crazy hoard of non-orderable stuff, regardless if the thread is open or not! Feel free to VM me!

Back