Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hello, I am currently FILLING (if you drop of you'll see what I mean) my town with flowers.

I'd buy from other shops, but the trouble is I am worried about hacked flowers. If you are hacking flowers into your game, please do not respond to this thread. I can and will check if they are breeding normally.

So, if you're just a casual player or a professional breeder of hybrids please respond! I am also breeding my own hybrids, but the 5 a day limit is making the process very slow.

I am looking for all pink and orange hybrids, but I have a far greater need for the pink hybrids due to the flower pattern in place (50% pink, 25% orange, 25% yellow)

I don't however need pink carnations. Oh, I also don't need the orange pansies, as they have no pink counterpart.

I'll pay 2tbt per flower! I will also buy normal yellow flowers for 1tbt, but I don't need many of these.

In the event you don't want tbt, I have a few legit black hybrids I can trade - please ask for details as the amount I have changes all the time! (These come from orange hybrids so I breed them myself accidentally)

Edit! I no longer need any cosmos! I also no longer need orange roses for now!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a casual grower and can trade the following flowers with you if you're interested. Tbt is fine. Let me know.

10 orange roses
10 orange cosmos

Ok, I have these...

8 orange roses
8 pink lilies
6 orange cosmos

These have all been grown by me, so no worries.

Last edited:
Yep! I can deliver, Ill just need a little time to make room in my storage. You can send it after. :)

no worries! I'm actually going to feed my pets their dinner now, so give me 10 minutes and I'll open the gate! I'll vm when its open! also sorry if this is being to picky, put I've certain spots for the flowers to be dropped... hope thats ok! my town is just kinda full is all

no worries! I'm actually going to feed my pets their dinner now, so give me 10 minutes and I'll open the gate! I'll vm when its open! also sorry if this is being to picky, put I've certain spots for the flowers to be dropped... hope thats ok! my town is just kinda full is all

That's fine!

bump! Still looking! Also updated op! No longer need any cosmos, and no longer need any orange roses!

I need quite a few yellow lilies, so feel free to sell me some of those for 1tbt each^^

bump! Still looking! Also updated op! No longer need any cosmos, and no longer need any orange roses!

I need quite a few yellow lilies, so feel free to sell me some of those for 1tbt each^^

I have 15 yellow lilies if you're still interested.

sorry! forgot to edit op, picked up a bunch of yellows from a giveaway, very sorry!

That's okay! I have other pink/orange (legit) hybrids if you want them, I was just trying to get rid of some of my excess yellows. I have 4 orange lilies, 2 pink roses, 5 pink lilies, 1 pink tulip. Let me know if you want any.

Back