Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
IT'S SO CLOSE GUYS OMFG I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!!!
It's my favourite game ever and to have it portable is a blessing. Thank you, Chucklefish and Nintendo! <333
Are you guys gonna buy it?

I shall buy it but probably not just yet. I'm currently playing Story of Seasons and enjoying that very much. One time-consuming farm sim at a time is enough!

It looks very good though, looking forward to diving in. ;)

screaming because i'm too dang broke to get even the pc version let alone get a switch and the switch version

i've been wanting to play stardew for so long ;;

but this news is still so exciting and i'm really glad we're getting a portable version!!

OMG YAAAAAAASSSSSS
Wait
Oh no
I don't have a switch...
Guess the Xbox version will have to do.

I got it, I love it so much.
there aren't any touch screen capabilities, but if you're okay with that then get it for sure.
(if you like playing modded SDV I suggest get it for PC rather than NS)

Not sure if I'll get it. I never managed to get into Harvest Moon so not sure if I'll enjoy this.

I’ve been wondering if it’s worth it! I wonder if I should get it!

I don't have a Switch, but I have the PC version. I love it. It's a lot of fun.

Not sure if I'll get it. I never managed to get into Harvest Moon so not sure if I'll enjoy this.

IMO, Stardew Valley is a lot better than Harvest Moon. I've only played one Harvest Moon game, A New Beginning for 3DS, but it was so hard to get into it. I was into Stardew Valley immediately and have put tons of hours into it.

I didn't think I was going to fall for Stardew Valley like I did.
I was more curious to try it, but now I can't put it down! There's just so much to do. So many responsibilities and things to unlock. The season changes are always exciting :)

I will try it because my computer is VERY outdated and it might have a virus so I can't really use it for games.

IMO, Stardew Valley is a lot better than Harvest Moon. I've only played one Harvest Moon game, A New Beginning for 3DS, but it was so hard to get into it. I was into Stardew Valley immediately and have put tons of hours into it.

Just watched the trailer on the eshop. It looks sooo good. Maybe I should get it? It's not very expensive.

Back