• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Stardew Valley for Nintendo Switch

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
IT'S SO CLOSE GUYS OMFG I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT!!!
It's my favourite game ever and to have it portable is a blessing. Thank you, Chucklefish and Nintendo! <333
Are you guys gonna buy it?

I shall buy it but probably not just yet. I'm currently playing Story of Seasons and enjoying that very much. One time-consuming farm sim at a time is enough!

It looks very good though, looking forward to diving in. ;)

screaming because i'm too dang broke to get even the pc version let alone get a switch and the switch version

i've been wanting to play stardew for so long ;;

but this news is still so exciting and i'm really glad we're getting a portable version!!

OMG YAAAAAAASSSSSS
Wait
Oh no
I don't have a switch...
Guess the Xbox version will have to do.

I got it, I love it so much.
there aren't any touch screen capabilities, but if you're okay with that then get it for sure.
(if you like playing modded SDV I suggest get it for PC rather than NS)

Not sure if I'll get it. I never managed to get into Harvest Moon so not sure if I'll enjoy this.

I’ve been wondering if it’s worth it! I wonder if I should get it!

I don't have a Switch, but I have the PC version. I love it. It's a lot of fun.

Not sure if I'll get it. I never managed to get into Harvest Moon so not sure if I'll enjoy this.

IMO, Stardew Valley is a lot better than Harvest Moon. I've only played one Harvest Moon game, A New Beginning for 3DS, but it was so hard to get into it. I was into Stardew Valley immediately and have put tons of hours into it.

I didn't think I was going to fall for Stardew Valley like I did.
I was more curious to try it, but now I can't put it down! There's just so much to do. So many responsibilities and things to unlock. The season changes are always exciting :)

I will try it because my computer is VERY outdated and it might have a virus so I can't really use it for games.

IMO, Stardew Valley is a lot better than Harvest Moon. I've only played one Harvest Moon game, A New Beginning for 3DS, but it was so hard to get into it. I was into Stardew Valley immediately and have put tons of hours into it.

Just watched the trailer on the eshop. It looks sooo good. Maybe I should get it? It's not very expensive.

Back