• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

9/11

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Today is the 8th anniversary of the terrorist attacks that occurred in the United States on September 11th, 2001.

You can discuss anything about the event such as your experiences, grievances, or thoughts here.

I saw it happen from my class window in 3rd grade, and they sent everyone home early.
My class today was talking about it and you wouldnt believe the things that happened in there...

did you know that 3,000 innocent people died that day? I was in 1st grade that day, so I don't really remember it much . . . but I feel sorry for the families that lost someone that day, because I've already lost my mom . . .

Kamiko_Cullen said:
did you know that 3,000 innocent people died that day? I was in 1st grade that day, so I don't really remember it much . . . but I feel sorry for the families that lost someone that day, because I've already lost my mom . . .
you shouldnt feal sorry, we all live our lives. not weep because others lost theirs.
Besides their in a better place now.. T_T

Apparently a baby was born on 9/9/09 at 9:09:09 or something. Not sure if thats true though :p .

Jarrrad said:
so what, everything would be normal about it..

accept it would have horns..
Could it be...?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ico-colored.jpg

Megamannt125 said:
Jarrrad said:

Could it be...?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ico-colored.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Yes

IT IS A SHINIGAMI</div>

Megamannt125 said:
Jarrrad said:

Could it be...?
ico-colored.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Rofl.

Not to be paranoid or anything but my zipper wouldn't close today at school. =( I had to sew it.</div>

Jarrrad said:
Kamiko_Cullen said:
You shouldnt feel sorry, we all live our lives. not weep because others lost theirs.
Besides they're in a better place now.. T_T
(*fixes spelling errors*)

yeah, besides, we should blame the bombers/terrorists!

Back