• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gallery Mary's QR Codes

Mary

lemon girl 🍋
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Summer Shell
Kirby Easter Egg
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I've started creating some designs that I think are pretty cute, so I needed somewhere to put them. I'm no pro designer or anything, but I'm proud of the ones I've created so far! I'll add stuff here as I create more designs :)
Enjoy! Also, if you use any in your game, I'd love to see a picture! :)

Dresses:
IMG_1915.JPGIMG_1916.JPGIMG_1917.JPG IMG_1918.JPG
IMG_1920.JPGIMG_1921.JPG IMG_1922.JPGIMG_1923.JPG

I gave up on updating this so see thread for new posts.

Last edited:
I love the heart sweater dress! Would be really nice if you could make it a simple sweater, if villagers could wear long sleeves I'd love to see it on them :)

I love the heart sweater dress! Would be really nice if you could make it a simple sweater, if villagers could wear long sleeves I'd love to see it on them :)

Thank you! I actually do have a simple sweater version and a version of the same knit patterned sweater without the heart! I was thinking of making something as a nice gender-neural design for my villagers, and that's what made me start making sweaters. :) I'll upload the others if you'd like!

I would love that if you don't mind! I like the knit pattern, plus with the heart it's so cute :)

I would love that if you don't mind! I like the knit pattern, plus with the heart it's so cute :)

Alright! I'll post them later tonight once I get home from dance. :)

So I ended up staying up late doing homework, but I should be able to post them tonight. I also found a wall shelf I made, so I'll post that this evening as well.

IMG_1937.JPG

IMG_1938.JPG

Still need to upload heart sweater but here are some others I did :p

Last edited:
I LOVE the spooky sweater dress! Such a cute design! I'm actually looking for someone to upload some designs to my Able sisters to break up the generic ones that come with the game. Send me a PM if you'd be interested in coming by. :D

Ooh nice job man, I love the spoopy one! Liek how you got that nice texture too -w-

I LOVE the spooky sweater dress! Such a cute design! I'm actually looking for someone to upload some designs to my Able sisters to break up the generic ones that come with the game. Send me a PM if you'd be interested in coming by. :D

Thank you! Yeah, I'm happy to :) I'll bring over some solid-colored sweaters too if you want :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh nice job man, I love the spoopy one! Liek how you got that nice texture too -w-

Thanks! I used a tutorial by ACNL apparel. They have some great ones.

I’m just gonna leave this here ( the bag looks like a jack-o-lantern for a little extra spoop)
4F6A8DD7-FBA4-4E86-A429-8E6930E5C02E.jpg7F2431B4-B0FB-44EC-ACDC-2D396FE4AF94.jpg0182BC57-F7AA-43F1-9721-F648C858EAF9.jpg6A53A990-A922-4071-8D31-FD33D16648DA.jpg

Last edited:
I love both of them! Wow, they look amazing!

Back