Favorite season in AC?

My favorite season is Autumn and Spring. They're my two favorite real life seasons too, though I'm excited to see my town during winter. I've never had a town during the winter time, so this will be super exciting for me.

Even though autumn is my favorite season in life, I think I love all seasons on ACNL because I love all the colors, there's something charming about each one of them. For spring, the cherry blossoms are breathtaking, and seeing green grass after winter is like a breath of fresh air; the bright and sunshine of summer makes it enjoyable to play for longer; there's something about fall that makes me want to curl up with a mug of cider and a blanket, it's very cozy. Winter is so detailed - how you can make snowmen, catch snowflakes, warm yourself at Harvey's fire. Props to the people who developed this, I still marvel at the detail and visuals even after all this time.

I like all of the seasons, but I like Winter the most. Summer is a close second, which is funny because I don't even care for that season in real life, I guess it's more for the rainy days.

Late-Summer because I have mostly hibiscus in the town so the town just pops with the yellow and red contrasting with the dark green!

I also find those two weeks of Spring where the trees are pink and there's petals flying everywhere really gorgeous!

Depends on which of my towns I'm playing in! I adore winter, especially when it snows, but I think Feldspar looks prettiest in late spring/early summer, when everything's a bright, vibrant green. In Flint, I love all the colors of fall.

I basically love every season except winter! I despise winter....IRL too. Winter is BAD.

Summer and fall! I love all the events and opportunities each season brings. And I love the weather in both.

I also love the cherry blossom part of spring too. My irl birthday is April 7, so it always feels special that the cherry blossoms are in the air on my special day. ^^

Autumn is definitely my favorite, even though it means i have to make adjustments to my paths, haha.
The orange trees and brownish grass are so nice and I love the mushrooms that start popping up everywhere.
Plus, red, white, orange, and yellow flowers really POP in the autumn.
Second favorite is spring for sure tho. That green grass is lovely

I love the transitional seasons. Like the last days of February when the snow lets up and early September grass. yesssz

spring! i like the cherry blossoms that fall! also my mayor has more outfits for spring than she has for others

Even though I think fall is the prettiest season, I have to say that summer is my favourite because that's when all the bugs come out and I love bug hunting :p

I like Fall and Winter best. Of course Fall for Halloween, my birthday, and the beautiful colors in ACNL. I love Winter for the snow and the lights in the trees. :3

Back