Favorite season in AC?

Smolblonde

yellow gal
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Cosmos
Hi! I was wondering what everyone's favorite season to play animal crossing is. I personally love all of them, but my birthday is this month and I think the trees are really pretty this time of year (maybe not winter as much as the other 3, because I'm not a fan of the cold and where I live snow is just depressing)
:)

i always get excited when new seasons roll along... but i realize during the end of winter that i really love the green in the spring and summer ^^; the changing of seasons isn't something we experience here in florida so it's green all the time.
but i Love the autumn and the warm colors, always makes me feel cozy ^-^

I'd say winter, although I love the vibrant colours of summer/spring - especially when the cherry blossoms are in bloom.

I just really enjoy the snow and am so excited for December!

Winter :) haven't seen what the winter looks like since I last played in like 2013 or 14 or so, but I remember finding little snowballs and them rolling them up to the correct size to build the snowman family lol

I really do love all of the seasons for their own reasons, but ultimately I enjoy playing in the Winter most! It's gorgeous and so relaxing.

I love Spring, specifically the beginning to mid April because of the cherry blossoms. There's just something about pink trees that I love.

I do love winter though, when all the cedar trees start getting their lights on them.

Spring!!! Really not a big fan of other seasons lol. My town is always set to spring. I would like summer but it's somehow always so cloudy and rainy which makes no sense cause summer is supposed to be for sunshine but okay sure x - x

I'm gonna have to go with fall & winter. They're both cozy and very nostalgic for me. Although, I do like summer a bit, only because of the thunderstorms. But fall & winter have my heart.

Autumn! Although winter is starting to grow on me. Reason autumn is my favorite season is partly due to Halloween and the weather here in California. Its neither too hot or too cold so for me its perfect and the changing of leaves is always beautiful.

Summer because I love how the grass looks and it's when my favorite bushes bloom. Plus you don't have to deal with the realities of summer like the heat and rl bugs, it's all safely contained in the game.

I love fall the most. Pretty colours and I just feel cozy. Perfect time to wear sweathers in game again and get your daily coffee to go from Brewsters, sitting on a bench and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

It sucks bc tbh there's only a few reasons why i prefer winter over/or summer. I like winter because of how pretty everything looks against the snow, esp hybrids because i dont like the way green grass looks in between them. I also love snowmen (but hate being stuck with that dang bingo card). It is generally more satisfying to my OCD. But i just hate that you can't see any of the bushes bloom in winter.

Forget about fall also yuck clovers look gross and the only benefit is mushrooms.

Winter is my least favourite season, but I love the vibrant colours of spring and summer. Autumn is very pretty too, though.

Either winter or summer! I love the vibrant green of the latter, but I can't stand all the cicadas and grasshoppers...

Back