• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist items for tbt

TangledBowties

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (96) +
I'm buying anything from this list. I'm willing to pay 2tbt per item. If you want more for an item, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thank you.

I'm also looking for any streetpass items. :)

Last edited:
Hey i can get you the overflowing trash, the record player, wendells painting and the tacos!

I can get you the:
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine low table
Kitchen corner
Large tea table
Rainbow screen
Resetti model
Tea table

2 TBT per item is good :>

I can get you the:
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine low table
Kitchen corner
Large tea table
Rainbow screen
Resetti model
Tea table

2 TBT per item is good :>

So, a total of 14tbt? Thank you. I'll open my gates if you're ready.

So, a total of 14tbt? Thank you. I'll open my gates if you're ready.
Yup! Just give me like 5 mins to get your stuff together and I’ll head over :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m so sorry for the wait! I finally got your items now lol

Okay! Here’s what I have;
• Homework set
• Pop-Up book
• Ranch tea table
• Veggie basket
How much would you offer?

If you want tomorrow I can scan in Mabel so you can get her and Sabel’s 3DS yourself, no charge.

Okay! Here’s what I have;
• Homework set
• Pop-Up book
• Ranch tea table
• Veggie basket
How much would you offer?

I no longer need the veggie basket. (Sorry, forgot to take it off) For the rest of it id say, 6tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want tomorrow I can scan in Mabel so you can get her and Sabel’s 3DS yourself, no charge.

That would be amazing. If you wouldn't mind, vm me tomorrow when you're available.

I no longer need the veggie basket. (Sorry, forgot to take it off) For the rest of it id say, 6tbt?

It’s fine, and yes, I’ll give you the three items for a reasonable 6 TBT. I’ll be online for the next hour, so tell me when you could open your gates! (I want to drop it off at yours, if that’s fine with you!)

It’s fine, and yes, I’ll give you the three items for a reasonable 6 TBT. I’ll be online for the next hour, so tell me when you could open your gates! (I want to drop it off at yours, if that’s fine with you!)

Sorry about not responding, I went to sleep. Vm me whenever you're available.

I can get you all the Sanrio items and I can get you the hair bow wig.

Back