• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

N00b question

McMuffinburger

Bells
Switch
4096-7652-3321
Cake
Hey guys it's been a while I haven't been keeping upmuch with ac for a while and even not with the welcome amiibo (been working too much) :eek: but I have a nooby question that I've never payed attention too till now and I've tried googling the answer but I haven't been able to find anything.

It's time that my lovely My butt town since ac release came to a close or I just make it a dump town anyway I only have 1 ds and I wanted to know if there was a way to transfer items if I bought a physical copy without having another ds..

Ok to clarify I have 1 ds with the digital copy I want to buy a physical copy and transfer items to that game using my 1 ds is that possible if not I don't really care that much I just thought of the idea I don't really want to get another ds

Its not possible, sorry!
But, I would be happy to help with transfering items :)

Its not possible, sorry!
But, I would be happy to help with transfering items :)

Thanks for reply that's what I was thinking I mean I e been thinking about getting a 2ds anyway I guess my butt will just have to stay lol I've been hoarding since 2013 can't stop now lol

Back