Do You Know How to Write in Cursive?

Do You Know How to Write in Cursive?

• Yes! I know how to write everything in cursive.

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I got most of it down!

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Kinda.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 16 12.2%

• Total voters

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
Just curious! I know how to write in cursive; that is, I know how to write most of the letters capitalized, and all in it's lowercase form. There are just some letters that I don't know how to write in it's capitalized form. I don't write in cursive often; I usually write just some words or a letter in cursive. Most of my handwriting is in print. What about you all? :)

I do and that's main main style of writing.
That and cryptic hieroglyphs when I'm tired.
Shame they don't teach it much anymore.

I know how from years of practice in elementary school but that's not my mode of writing :) I'd like to improve my handwriting though so that's something to potentially revisit.

i know cursive and i'm pretty sure i know all the uppercase letters? but when i write in cursive it usually looks ugly cuz it's not how i usually write! i want to practice more and get better at it but... eh...

I learned in elementary school and I remember most of it, but I never use it because it takes me a long time.

i know how to write cursive but i have no reason to use it. it's a way to write faster, but for me it just takes longer

I know cursive well since I use it to take notes. Lifting your pencil between every letter is a lot slower than lifting it for every word.

i know how to write in cursive because it was taught as the main method of writing back in elementary school, but we never used it after that. i mix cursive and print when i write now, though. it’s an interesting mix

Yeah, of course. I rarely write anything by hand these days but cursive was a requirement all the way up through middle school for me.

I'll be honest, I remember the letters of my name for sure. Anything beyond that I simple have to go back into my 2nd-3rd grade mind.

I can! I like to improvise on the capital letters though.

I know how to write in cursive. And I'm so used to it, that I didn't forget what print is and how to do it, but it turned from easy to hard.

if I'm not writing in cursive, I write in all caps but it still turns out cursive. People have told me my handwriting is hard to read but I rarely hand write things for people to read, just for myself. Any official notes would be typed out, so it doesn't really matter. I find it really hard to have a nice looking non cursive handwriting though, that's why I tend to capitalize my writing.

I thought I knew it well since we learned it in elementary school but I saw a quiz video on Buzzfeed and I got the cursive question wrong lol. I realized I didn't know it as much as I thought I did.

I wouldn't know how to write full on, formal cursive. My handwriting is half print/half cursive kinda? It's just I'm lazy to pick up my pen to start another letter so they're kinda connected, but it's definitely not cursive LOL. My middle school teacher was a schtickler for proper handwriting and she would always comment on my half print/half cursive. I hear that cursive is faster (cause you don't have to pick up your pen to start another letter) though if you know how to write it well.

Yes, it was a requirement from the third grade to the fifth. I use it as needed, but I use print 90% of the time. A majority of my print has cursive letters mixed into it!

Back