Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
hi!! i need somewhere to leave my stuff while i reset. anywhere will do, as long as you dont go offline!
i'll leave a vm when i come back to get my stuff! i can pay you in tbt!

i will also be leaving my money and clothes in your town. i might need kind of a bitg patch as a place to leave my clothes. thank you!​

If you like i can help?
I also need to reset my game. If you have the amiibo update I might be able to see you (I'm pretty new but I get that feeling)
FC 0362-0595-1609
Under the name Miimi.
My acnl toon is Luuna

If you like i can help?
I also need to reset my game. If you have the amiibo update I might be able to see you (I'm pretty new but I get that feeling)
FC 0362-0595-1609
Under the name Miimi.
My acnl toon is Luuna

i have the amiibo update! i can help you reset after you've helped me if you like! i'm adding you right now and i'll be right over okay?

Ugh... mom got me called over. Anyhow I got my DS over with me so I'll be waiting.
The town is Fleur (edit)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added you in case if I need your FC to see you.
Idk if I need to set to town far away for nearby since I never had anyone over lol...

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have the amiibo update! i can help you reset after you've helped me if you like! i'm adding you right now and i'll be right over okay?

Idk if I'm doing it right with posting on here since I'm new here lol..

Last edited:
hi!! i need somewhere to leave my stuff while i reset. anywhere will do, as long as you dont go offline!
i'll leave a vm when i come back to get my stuff! i can pay you in tbt!

i will also be leaving my money and clothes in your town. i might need kind of a bitg patch as a place to leave my clothes. thank you!​

Hello? Are you still there >_<?..

when you are meeting anyone over the internet, you set your town to "faraway." having each other's FC added is required in order to have someone visit! c:

That's what I did but I don't see him/her xmx....

send them a message maybe? they could also be offline and had to take care of something. are your gates open? did you make sure to click "invite guests"?

send them a message maybe? they could also be offline and had to take care of something. are your gates open? did you make sure to click "invite guests"?

Oh maybe offline (can't really tell though o o).
I had my gates open. This is my first time trying this so xmx..
Like I literally have no one for this lol xmx;; Forgive me...

close your gates and go to your friendslist on your 3DS. if their friend card is lit up, they're online. if its grayscale, they're offline.
that's okay! everyone has to start somewhere c:

Last edited:
close your gates and go to your friendslist on your 3DS. if their friend card is lit up, they're online. if its grayscale, they're offline.
that's okay! everyone has to start somewhere c:

Oh he is off. Thank you for telling me this xmx

OH NO IM SO SORRY!!! I WAS AT SCHOOL :(
if you still can, id love to today! im so sorry sdkjhfd

Back