• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading pink balloon for red balloon!!

taudjey

taj ☆ he/him
Bells
Switch
3682-2333-7423
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
hiya! this is just a simple trade but i need a red balloon to complete my Richie Tozier villager!!! the movie was so amazing and i love it so much! tell me if you also want me to throw in some IGB or TBT!​

that would be so amazing!!! when can you swing by? i can do anytime, even now!

omg i'm soo sorry, i was sure i had one! but i can only find the other colours in my inventory. sorry again! they're pretty popular around here though so you shouldn't have a problem! <3

omg i'm soo sorry, i was sure i had one! but i can only find the other colours in my inventory. sorry again! they're pretty popular around here though so you shouldn't have a problem! <3

oh thats okay!! i'm sure i can find one!!

Just a red balloon? I can order you one from the showcase. Is 1 tbt bell ok?

I've given you so many balloons now, how do you keep losing them lol
I'll give you another one. It's free.

Last edited:
Back