• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling RV Services![Closed]

UnderWish

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (59) +
I decided I'll be doing RV Services for those who want it. I have quite a few RVs and some popular ones too.

Prices:
Pay what you want, you don't have to give me anything at the end of it if you don't want to!
I will require payment in TBT/IGB or Hybrids if you want me to use my own MEOW coupons to order and deliver them!

Legend of Zelda Amiibos:
Ganon
W. Link
Medli
Epona

WA Amiibos:
K.K.
Blathers
Reece
Cyrus
Kicks

Ellie
Julia
Stella
June
Ketchup
Plucky
Sylvana
Cleo
Jacob
Sprocket
Snooty
Boots
Boyd
Buzz
Tybalt
Cashmere
Tad

COMING SOON:
Splatoon & Hello Kitty Sanrio Amiibos!

Last edited:
question, are we visiting RVs, or are we ordering items from said RVs from here? o:
EDIT: nevermind, i think i already know the answer XD if i can visit epona's RV that'd be awesome!

Last edited:
can you order me the heavy tome from blathers, the dj kk both and guitar case from kk, and the bass guitar from sprocket?

Last edited:
i edited my post, just disregard my question x'D

can you order me the heavy tome from blathers, the dj kk both and guitar case from kk, and the bass guitar from sprocket?

Sure. I can order them for you, it'll take a little bit though since I have both snooty and ellie to get in first :)

Last edited:
i'd love to visit epona's RV when you're done!

thanks, just message me when you're ready

hi again! i'd like to visit Medli when you get the chance! c:

Last edited:
Reece,Cyrus,kicks sylvana ketchup I have hybrids igb or tbt

Last edited:
Are you coming to order yourself or would you like me to order certain items for you?

I can come order myself if you don't mind however whoever has the pizza I don't have to visit their rv I just want that item I think it's kicks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come order myself if you don't mind however whoever has the pizza I don't have to visit their rv I just want that item I think it's kicks

I lied I want to order everything from everyone else its kicks who has the lunch box that I want :) I don't have to visit him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok now that I've organized everything and looked at what I wanted from the rv's ��

I only want lunch pack from kicks and light breakfast from Cyrus I can order those from you so I don't have to visit their rvs
But I would like to visit Reese, sylvana and ketchup

I'm organized now ;) whenever is our ready how much you want

Last edited:
Back