• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

CLOSED

D

Deleted User

Hi there guys me pip here again. Yes I know other people are doing this and I know Xelaude is doing it sorry for copying.

Everyone else is working by themselves but this one I am working with yogaba.

We need to go on some Saturday night before christmas and have so many people on more than 113.

There wuill be the ones that do not know about this and some that do

We need about 90 people to sign up.

All you need to say is ok and either me or yogaba will reply

Pip will yupdate this one with the names. Once we have reached about 80 we will go ahead

Thankyou any questions just ask
(when we are going ahead me or yogaba will pm you

Sorry i dont want to be rude. But this will not got well.. Everyone is doing this now and we only need 1. Please stop this please

I am speaking to pip we may close down and reopen after the other one is over

Why does it even matter to you?
That what, you get aload of people online at the same time?

As said before, Storm can reset the counter at any time, so all your... "Hard work" will be for nothing.

Owned. Anyway, we don't need all these threads about it. We have nooky13, and you two. Xeladude has made an official one, you lot have made naff knock-offs that no-one will sign up for because it already exists.

CrazyDavis said:
Owned. Anyway, we don't need all these threads about it. We have nooky13, and you two. Xeladude has made an official one, you lot have made naff knock-offs that no-one will sign up for because it already exists.
I'd hardly call Xela's "official"

thank you andy it is not ofiicial.

I knwo she was first but I want to help

yogaba said:
I am speaking to pip we may close down and reopen after the other one is over
Don't even reopen it. It will make things work. Like what andy said, why does it matter to you?

the record is not tonight

The date I think if I talk to pip is September 19th cannot be totally sure and donot know times

YES I KNOW SAME DATE AS XELAUDE JUST TRYING TO GET MORE PEOPLE

yogaba said:
OFFICIAL

I KNOW WE WILL NOT DO IT BUT WE ARE GOING TO TRY

WE NEED EVERYONE TO COME ON TONIGHT AT 10:15 BRITISH TIME

MAY CHANGE WITH YOU

IF WORKING OUT YOUR TIME MY PROFILE IS 1 HOUR SLOW

PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS OTHER THREAD FOR MORE INFO
"We Will not do it, BUT we are going to try" Sorry but that doesn't make sense..

it makes perfect sense

Andy b can you stay on and help us break the record

1. This was made today.
2. If you think that everyone is going to come online, then look at the fact that no-one has said they will.
3. I'm amazed that you didnt pick the same time and date as xeladude so you can say it was your record.
Me, personally, I won't waste my time because it will be a normal night for most people, with about 50-70 online.

Please just leave this now.

the date is September 19th time not comfirmed

YES I KNOW XELAUDE IS DOING IT JUST TRYING TO GET MORE PEOPLE

Back