Haven't played in a couple of years

IndiaHawker

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Thinking of getting back into AC, turned it on recently, the game did an update (which is new to me, in the years I played AC on my DS I don't ever remember it updating!) and now there's this new campsite type thing? And I feel like I've heard of more changes but I'm unsure - can anyone please enlighten me to the changes I've missed? Big and small! Please and thank you :)

Well first of all, WELCOME BACK!!

I'm just recently back after quite a long break as well, two whole years off! Other than the camping site/RV sales I don't think there are any updates you missed. Oh wait there's the amibo one but I literally have no idea how to do that what what features were added in that update, I don't even own any amibo.

Hiya! The update happened about a year ago, but it's been really helpful, especially for planning out house plots!

- Villagers can't move on QR designs on the ground now! (This is a true life savior tbh)
- You can sit on rocks!
- There's this new MEOW system that gives you points which you can spend at the campsite
- Speaking of the campsite, everyday there will be a NCP camping there, you can get more to visit by buying ACNL amiibos
- More furniture and clothing!

I'm sure that there's more, but this is all I could think of at the top of my head. Have fun playing ACNL again! :blush:

You are now experiencing the heavenly glory of the welcome amiibo update. The campsite allows you to place your said-amiibo (you gotta bug 'em) and they will visit your town via RV! You can also encounter various special characters in the game, like Joan, copper, etc.
Also, there are a bunch of new items added, so check it out!

I'm not good at explaining, especially as something as big as this, so I'll just direct ya to the update

http://www.animal-crossing.com/newleaf/new-features/

I just started playing again after the new update too, so I don't know all the new changes but I'll try and help you out :)

1. MEOW Coupons - can't buy anything at the campsite without them!
2. New villagers! I don't know all of them but I think more than 20 villagers were added?
3. House design - in Nook's Homes, Lottie (Lyle's nephew) will come over and give you a seminar on designing your house in an easier way. Hard to explain but once you unlock it you'll know
4. RVs - these tie into the campground and MEOW coupons, but basically you can't but unorderable (I think) furniture from these RVs! The default villagers who come into your ground are Jingle, Zipper, Joan, Blanca, Wendell, Pascal, Pav?, and etc. but if you get Amiibo cards you can scan in tons of other villagers to get stuff from their RV
5. Wisp - the only way to unlock scanning in villagers is through Wisp. He will appear randomly in a lamp, but it only occurs when you're just walking around your town.

I can't think of anymore but I hope I helped :)

Back