• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi!

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Hi, I'm Valzed. I'm new to The Bell Tree Forums and new to the Animal Crossing series. I just started playing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo in August. Even though I've traded FCs with a couple others I haven't been able to visit another town yet nor have I had any visitors to my town. I hope to be able to try these things out soon though. I also hope to meet lots of fellow fans on here.

Um... I don't know what else to write. :confused:

Thanks for reading!

hello and welcome to tbt! hope you have fun playing acnl here <3
this sounds a bit strange, but it makes me happy to know that even 4 years after new leaf came out people are still discovering it and joining the tbt community c:

It's nice to meet you! Thank you for welcoming me! I soooo love New Leaf. I'm trying to learn & do everything I can in the game. I'm so glad I found The Bell Tree Forums. There's so much information here. Thank you again for welcoming me!

Edit: I forgot to add - if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my Friends when I get back on my 3DS. It's okay if you don't want to add me. I'm sure you get a ton of people who add you. Thank you!

Last edited:
Welcome to tbt! Everyone here is very nice and welcoming and I'm sure you will fit in very well to the community. Have a good time here, and if you want to add me (my fc is 3755-2131-2551) and maybe we could hang out some time? :]

Back