• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [Trading] [Catalogging]Huge Wishlist(Paying TBT, Landscaping Help, Mabel's RV, Fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super glad you're back!
i have tons and tons of fruit, so i can get you any amount of any fruit you're looking for (apples, peaches, pears, oranges, and cherries will be perfect, but i also have persimmons, lychee, etc.- like i said, all the fruit types)- do you have a specific # of each fruit you're needing? :)

I could give you some of the rococo furniture.

Last edited:
@Chick
Wowza! I'll see what I still need. Since I'm just catalogging orderables(and seeing you only have one unorderable) it wouldn't hurt if you still offered to let me catalog everything on your list that's orderable :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@TangledBowties
Sweetness! Just let me know when I can come over and rob-I mean pick up! Lol I'm kidding! If I did rob your town, I'd replace it and then some out of guilt ^^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Hyoon
Whoa! Nice! I'll update the list and let you know what has already been taken care of and let you know when I'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@5cm/s
I have a planned fruit trade so I'll let you know how much fruit I'll still need :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ShanniceACNL
I'll be sure to take a looksie! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@WordKnight
Could you name which items you have please?

@TangledBowties
Sweetness! Just let me know when I can come over and rob-I mean pick up! Lol I'm kidding! If I did rob your town, I'd replace it and then some out of guilt ^^"

I could do it in a bit. I need to collect/order all the items. I can Vm you when I'm ready?

Last edited:
I could do it in a bit. I need to collect/order all the items. I can Vm you when I'm ready?

No prob! I think you said you wanted both 3ds? I only got one(I think it's the Sabel one?) Is that okay or do you want to wait until tomorrow(Or whenever it comes in) so you can have both?

No prob! I think you said you wanted both 3ds? I only got one(I think it's the Sabel one?) Is that okay or do you want to wait until tomorrow(Or whenever it comes in) so you can have both?

Oh! I forgot about that. I got both 3Ds from someone else. So It'll just be 46tbt now actually. :)

Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture.

Awesome! Is there any specific time you'll be available or prefer? I'll be catalogging them since it's an orderable set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I forgot about that. I got both 3Ds from someone else. So It'll just be 46tbt now actually. :)

Oh that's okay! Just vm me when you're ready :D

Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture. So I have the bed, vanity, wardrobe, sofa, table, dresser, shelf, candlestick, Lamp and, clock.
I also have the full regal set.

Edit:eek:pps sorry I thought I was editing my original post...Any time is fine.

Last edited:
Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture. So I have the bed, vanity, wardrobe, sofa, table, dresser, shelf, candlestick, Lamp and, clock.
I also have the full regal set.

Cool! Like I said earlier, I'll be catalogging them since they're orderable sets ^^ Just lemme know when you're ready/available! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I saw you said you needed flowers? I have a bunch of regular flowers grouped in my town, if you'd like you can take 20 for 10tbt.

I'd be happy to! Thank you so much! ^-^

Can you wait a couple of minutes the bed is being customized right now it should be done in about 7 minutes.

Last edited:
I just got a few letter in the mail with 4 more items that I didn't have out for you. If you'd like you can come back and catalog them.

wall flowerpot, washer/dryer, round mini cactus, and plank flooring.

I just got a few letter in the mail with 4 more items that I didn't have out for you. If you'd like you can come back and catalog them.

wall flowerpot, washer/dryer, round mini cactus, and plank flooring.

Sure I can come over! My 3ds is charging, but I think it'll be okay to use it(my charger is weird and needs to be in a certain position to actually charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back