Buying [Trading] [Catalogging]Huge Wishlist(Paying TBT, Landscaping Help, Mabel's RV, Fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
What's up!! I left BTF but guess who's back? Me!
Anywho, I haven't had much time to play, resulting in dissapointing levels of town goals success.
So I came back to my home on BTF! Re-Tail!
Here's the abnormally large wishlist~ http://moridb.com/catalogs/kOiJ57aeBO
Also would like:
Igb for tbt(rate of 200kigb per 1tbt)
Isabelle's pic
Any and all flowers
Saplings(Cedar and normal)
Any and all bush starts

What I can offer: TBT(1 per orderable, 2 per unorderable), Anything from Mabel's RV, Perfect/Normal Pears, Apples, Cherries, Peaches and Landscaping Help
To save time on your part, please deliver by just dropping the items in front of the station. I will just sell orderables at Re-Tail
I do not time travel so my half of the trade might be a while!

Last edited:
I have SO MANY of these items! I'll post a link to the list in a few minutes.

Most things I already have, but all the HHD stuff I have to order for you so you can just keep them instead of cataloging if you want.

i'll order the 1 up cap, alpine bed, dresser, kitchen cart, low table, panel, wall, floor, aurora screen, and automatic washer to start. i have most everything on the list though

- - - Post Merge - - -

looks like someone else has the furniture covered. i also have perfect apples, all normal fruit and some hybrids i can sell for 1 tbt each :)

I have SO MANY of these items! I'll post a link to the list in a few minutes.

Most things I already have, but all the HHD stuff I have to order for you so you can just keep them instead of cataloging if you want.

I don't have much space(Villagers love throwing cool stuff at me lol) and no secret storeroom, so I'd prefer to catalog anything orderable and keep unorderables to save as much space as possible :)
I'll look at the link and we can go from there! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll order the 1 up cap, alpine bed, dresser, kitchen cart, low table, panel, wall, floor, aurora screen, and automatic washer to start. i have most everything on the list though

- - - Post Merge - - -

looks like someone else has the furniture covered. i also have perfect apples, all normal fruit and some hybrids i can sell for 1 tbt each :)

I'll see what Merp has and let you know what else is still on the list :)
Edit: I'd love to buy some fruit! I already have pears, peaches, apples, and cherries. A basket of perfect apples would also be nice!(for display) Let me know what flowers you have and we can go from there! ^^

Last edited:
you can have a basket of perfect apples for free. i also have a bunch of random hybrids around, including black and pink roses. would you like a list of them all or do you just want some random ones?

you can have a basket of perfect apples for free. i also have a bunch of random hybrids around, including black and pink roses. would you like a list of them all or do you just want some random ones?

A list would be very helpful ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme take a look. I'll be busy in about an hour and will be back at 7pm ish my time(its 5pm rn) so hopefully that's okay! ^^
Edit: I looked at the list ^^ Would it be okay to ask that you put orderables in one area and unorderables in another, then find the amount of tbt I owe that way(or if you want something else, just say so ^^)? It would also help me know how much I'm actually picking up to keep ^^

Last edited:
ok then: approximately
7 orange cosmos
3 purple tulips
3 purple roses
10 orange roses
15 black roses
7 pink roses
4 orange pansies
3 pink pansies
10 pink lillies

ok then: approximately
7 orange cosmos
3 purple tulips
3 purple roses
10 orange roses
15 black roses
7 pink roses
4 orange pansies
3 pink pansies
10 pink lillies

Okie dokie! And you said 1tbt each? Okay, so...
Perfect apples 0...durians1, mangos2, lemons3, oranges4, bananas5, coconuts6, persimmins7...
Hybrids...let's do...4 black roses11, 3 purple tulips14, 3 purple roses17, 4 orange cosmos21, 4 orange roses25, 2 pink roses27, 4 pink lilies31...
Hopefully you got what I was saying haha
I pay 31 tbt(the tbt was the number after each fruit/flower) for the fruit and flowers. :) If you want, I can rewrite it as a neater list ^^

got it. give me a few minuets to collect it all. also, sorry but i dont have durians. try going on island tours and seeing if there are durian trees. one more thing, i can only do baskets of 3 mangoes and persimmons, so how about 1 tbt total for both of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

update! found 1 durian lying on the ground, lol. take it for free

got it. give me a few minuets to collect it all. also, sorry but i dont have durians. try going on island tours and seeing if there are durian trees. one more thing, i can only do baskets of 3 mangoes and persimmons, so how about 1 tbt total for both of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

update! found 1 durian lying on the ground, lol. take it for free

That's fine! I also realized I forgot to include lychees so I'll happily grab some if you have any :) Just let me know how much of each fruit/flower you have(amount of flowers based on the weird math thing lol) when you're ready and how much tbt you'd like to do ^^

Last edited:
ok, done. i think the total is 29 bells. can you come pick it up? also, i dont have any lychee trees but they probably grow on your island anyway

ok, done. i think the total is 29 bells. can you come pick it up? also, i dont have any lychee trees but they probably grow on your island anyway

Okay! I have to go soon, but I'll be back around 7-8pm eastern US time if that's okay?

i can also throw in a few bamboo and bush sprouts, if you'd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah thats fine

Lemme take a look. I'll be busy in about an hour and will be back at 7pm ish my time(its 5pm rn) so hopefully that's okay! ^^
Edit: I looked at the list ^^ Would it be okay to ask that you put orderables in one area and unorderables in another, then find the amount of tbt I owe that way(or if you want something else, just say so ^^)? It would also help me know how much I'm actually picking up to keep ^^

Okay! I'm going through and gathering all the items now. I'll PM you when they are ready

i can also throw in a few bamboo and bush sprouts, if you'd like

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh yeah thats fine

No, it's okay! Thank you anyway! I'm available until 10pm eastern us time to trade ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I'm going through and gathering all the items now. I'll PM you when they are ready

Okie dokie! If today doesn't work, then anytime between 8am and 7pm on Saturday(October 7) eastern us time will work! ^^

ok, i'm opening my gate now

- - - Post Merge - - -

i know that feeling all too well. yeah, saturday from about 9 am until 6 pm will work for me

Hi Keldi! I’m glad you’re back!
Anyways, I have;

- All Alpine items, just tell me what you want to catalogue
- Baby bear
- Black formal skirt
- Ballet slippers
- Blue dotted dress
- Blue-stripe tights
- Candy house
- Cardboard box
- Carriage
- Cat tower
- Cherry-blossom clock
- Chocolate fountain
- Cityscape wall
- Corkboard
- Corseted skirt
- Daisy tee
- Deluxe range
- Dry-denim skirt
- Electric kettle
- Embroidered dress
- Eraser sofa
- Full-moon vanity
- Giant ant
- Giant stew pot
- Giant teddy bear
- Hamster cage
- Hawthorn bonsai
- Iceberg
- Ice-cream case
- Inflatable Resetti
- Ironing set
- Jasmine bonsai
- Juicy-apple clock
- Juicy-apple TV
- Kadomatsu
- Kitchen flooring
- Laptop
- All the lovely set items except for the phone
- Lucky frog
- Luxury car
- Mama bear
- Mama polar bear
- Maple bonsai
- Massive cake
- All minimalist items
- Monitor tower
- Mountain
- Mountain of money
- Neutral floor
- Neutral wall
- All notebook items
- Papa bear
- Patchwork sofa
- Patchwork table
- Paulownia closet
- Pencil screen
- Pine bonsai
- Plum bonsai
- Plum coat
- Pop-up book
- Pot rack
- Range
- All regal items
- Robot hero
- All rococo items
- Scorpio lamp
- Set square table
- Sticker tape liner
- Submarine
- Teacup ride
- Tea set
- Tea table
- Tent
- UFO
- Veggie Basket [Unorderable]
- Washbasin
- Yellow dotted dress

Oh my goodness, that’s a huge list. Only one of them is Unorderable, which is the Veggie Basket, but the rest of the clothes and furniture are all orderable. Tell me which ones you want and don’t want. Then make an offer. :)
EDIT: hey, in return for some of these items, would you give me every item from Mabel's RV? :)

Last edited:
i can offer you these (all unorderables) plus at least 50 of any hybrids but not really sure which hybrids you want. let me know what you're still needing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back