Buying [Trading] [Catalogging]Huge Wishlist(Paying TBT, Landscaping Help, Mabel's RV, Fruit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
super glad you're back!
i have tons and tons of fruit, so i can get you any amount of any fruit you're looking for (apples, peaches, pears, oranges, and cherries will be perfect, but i also have persimmons, lychee, etc.- like i said, all the fruit types)- do you have a specific # of each fruit you're needing? :)

@Chick
Wowza! I'll see what I still need. Since I'm just catalogging orderables(and seeing you only have one unorderable) it wouldn't hurt if you still offered to let me catalog everything on your list that's orderable :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@TangledBowties
Sweetness! Just let me know when I can come over and rob-I mean pick up! Lol I'm kidding! If I did rob your town, I'd replace it and then some out of guilt ^^"

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Hyoon
Whoa! Nice! I'll update the list and let you know what has already been taken care of and let you know when I'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@5cm/s
I have a planned fruit trade so I'll let you know how much fruit I'll still need :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ShanniceACNL
I'll be sure to take a looksie! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@WordKnight
Could you name which items you have please?

@TangledBowties
Sweetness! Just let me know when I can come over and rob-I mean pick up! Lol I'm kidding! If I did rob your town, I'd replace it and then some out of guilt ^^"

I could do it in a bit. I need to collect/order all the items. I can Vm you when I'm ready?

Last edited:
I could do it in a bit. I need to collect/order all the items. I can Vm you when I'm ready?

No prob! I think you said you wanted both 3ds? I only got one(I think it's the Sabel one?) Is that okay or do you want to wait until tomorrow(Or whenever it comes in) so you can have both?

No prob! I think you said you wanted both 3ds? I only got one(I think it's the Sabel one?) Is that okay or do you want to wait until tomorrow(Or whenever it comes in) so you can have both?

Oh! I forgot about that. I got both 3Ds from someone else. So It'll just be 46tbt now actually. :)

Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture.

Awesome! Is there any specific time you'll be available or prefer? I'll be catalogging them since it's an orderable set :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I forgot about that. I got both 3Ds from someone else. So It'll just be 46tbt now actually. :)

Oh that's okay! Just vm me when you're ready :D

Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture. So I have the bed, vanity, wardrobe, sofa, table, dresser, shelf, candlestick, Lamp and, clock.
I also have the full regal set.

Edit:eek:pps sorry I thought I was editing my original post...Any time is fine.

Last edited:
Actually I managed to get the all the Rococo furniture. So I have the bed, vanity, wardrobe, sofa, table, dresser, shelf, candlestick, Lamp and, clock.
I also have the full regal set.

Cool! Like I said earlier, I'll be catalogging them since they're orderable sets ^^ Just lemme know when you're ready/available! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I saw you said you needed flowers? I have a bunch of regular flowers grouped in my town, if you'd like you can take 20 for 10tbt.

I'd be happy to! Thank you so much! ^-^

Can you wait a couple of minutes the bed is being customized right now it should be done in about 7 minutes.

Last edited:
I just got a few letter in the mail with 4 more items that I didn't have out for you. If you'd like you can come back and catalog them.

wall flowerpot, washer/dryer, round mini cactus, and plank flooring.

I just got a few letter in the mail with 4 more items that I didn't have out for you. If you'd like you can come back and catalog them.

wall flowerpot, washer/dryer, round mini cactus, and plank flooring.

Sure I can come over! My 3ds is charging, but I think it'll be okay to use it(my charger is weird and needs to be in a certain position to actually charge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back