Giveaway [Closed] Suggest An Rv!

Ok, I'll add you.
Sorry, i didn't see this post. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry for the difficulties, I think my internet's acting up. I'll wait for another day, thank you very much anyway.

Whoever posted something, I cannot see it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'll add you.
Sorry, i didn't see this post. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry for the difficulties, I think my internet's acting up. I'll wait for another day, thank you very much anyway.

No, Im sorry! I had some difficulties with a trade with someone else! If your internet is good you can come now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok Ably, I actually have to get off! So if you would like I can reserve a day for you to suggest Mabel (or another rv of your choice)! lmk what day is good for you! Anyday is good for me except this Saturday!

Could you please tell me your mayor and town name? Went to wrong town yesterday! My own fault, but it can be embarrassing!

Could you please tell me your mayor and town name? Went to wrong town yesterday! My own fault, but it can be embarrassing!

Yep! It's Daniel! Town is Bristles!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did the same thing yesterday too lol!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I come visit Kapp'n's rv? :)

You can come too! Gates are open!

Mabel? I need to visit a lot though :p

Ok! No worries about needing to visit a lot! That is perfectly fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will add you and open my gate!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many times do you need to come? Are they with different characters?

I'll come as many times as you allow, 1 character, but I'll need to go home and tt between visits. I went to visit you, but you're not appearing on porters list... trying again!

I'll come as many times as you allow, 1 character, but I'll need to go home and tt between visits. I went to visit you, but you're not appearing on porters list... trying again!

Ok! I will re-open! When you are done with the first visit, I will end and then re-open my gates! I can do this as many times as you need! When you are done overall, let me know!

Ok! I will re-open! When you are done with the first visit, I will end and then re-open my gates! I can do this as many times as you need! When you are done overall, let me know!

thank you! I really appreciate it, as I need lots of counters to create TWO different restaurants in my town! so grateful !

Edit, also, do you want any hybrids? I have lots of pink and orange roses I can gift you in exchange for these visits ^^ as well as some black flowers too

Last edited:
thank you! I really appreciate it, as I need lots of counters to create TWO different restaurants in my town! so grateful !

Since I showed you the way, you can just make your own way over to the rv park when you get here! Just let me know when you are done then i will end and re-open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, Ok thanks! I would love to take some pink roses!

Back