Giveaway [Closed] Suggest An Rv!

Who is in your campground or are you scanning someone new? I would like to visit if you have Reese, please.

Nah, Mabel is still in my campsite! If you are interested you can come and visit her!

Nah, Mabel is still in my campsite! If you are interested you can come and visit her!

Thank you for responding, and for the offer. Mabel doesn't have any item that I need right now. Do you even have Reese, please?

Do you still have gonzo to scan?

I do have Gonzo, but Mabel is already scanned in today! I do not time travel for things like this, so if you would like to visit Gonzo request him when I open the thread tomorrow!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for responding, and for the offer. Mabel doesn't have any item that I need right now. Do you even have Reese, please?

I do have Reese! If you would like to visit her please request it some other day when I open the thread!

Thread is open for the day! :)

I am new to this, if you have a RV in your town, can, we, the visitors check out the RVs? Also, does it differ from town to town? If so, I would love to see Tom Nook as I need the Wii U and 3DS. (Just saw New Leaf got an Amiibo update haha).

Last edited:
I am new to this, if you have a RV in your town, can, we, the visitors check out the RVs? Also, does it differ from town to town? If so, I would love to see Tom Nook as I need the Wii U and 3DS. (Just saw New Leaf got an Amiibo update haha).

Yes you can visit! No it's not different for each town! Tom nook coming right up! Are you available rn?

Back