villagers that moved out that we want back.

Flo is my best female friend in ACNL. She's a goddess.

I also really want Buzz, Chuck and Friga (although I have her in my ACNL town along with her amiibo) all in my Gamecube town again. I miss them so terribly. :(

Yes. Flo is perfection. And so many people hate her it's sad.
I have Friga too! And Aurora. I'm a bit of a penguin fan, hehe.

Freya and Marshall were some of my favorites and I miss them, but at least I snagged their pics before they moved out. Who I didn't get pics of were Shari and Queenie :(

Annalisa just moved out of my town, and I barely had any notice to change her mind.
Super sad, she was one of the originals in my town.

I would like Kabuki back and maybe Snake. They moved out from tt mistakes. I also got Fang in a trade, but for some reason he only stayed in my town for a few days and randomly left. I never had a wolf before and didn't really get to know this one.

I was playing a different game so i didn't open new leaf for a couple of days, So i time traveled like two days back (idk its hard for me to skip even one day) and lost deirdre, And then wart jr just left suddenly i miss them, Now i have olaf and charlise extremely close my house.

Last edited:
Flora! My pinky friend! I know Gladys is the same personality but it's not the same.
I adore my Gladys though.

Clyde.. He was the longest lasting starter villager I had.
I would love to get Molly back, but I have two normal villagers already.

I had one moving out disaster after another last year: Mint, Bob, Curlos, Frita and Anchovy all moved out.
I don?t have Amiibo cards for any of them but I do have Sanrio cards so thats been a silver lining.

Last edited:
I had all my dreamie villagers before. Lost half of them because even if I didn't play my game for 1-3 days, they would move. It seems not as easy to lose villagers since the amiibo update, THANK GOD. I have almost all them back. I still need Anhka, Cally, and Chief back. Iggly is a new dreamie. I replace Iggly with Aurora. Iggly is just so cute.

hello ! i wish pietro and mabel forever lived in all of my villages, forever and ever and ever

Last edited:
Grizzly moved out of my town and I want him back. I had him move out because he was in the wrong place in my town. I'll have to move out Roscoe too because he moved into the wrong place too. I love him a lot as well, but dang he ruined a little chunk of my town.

Absolutely none.

They are gone for a reason.
Plus I can just amiibo in who I want.

In my GameCube town, I really miss Sue E. and Blaire after they moved out. :(
In New Leaf, I would love to have Fang back. He's one of my favorite villagers and I miss him and his "cha-chomp" very much.

Lolly was an original villager in my town but her house was in the way of the perfect spot for a bridge. At the time, I was obsessed with getting the outside of my town to be perfect pwp wise since the last time I played (a couple years ago) I didn't really have any clue as to what to do with pwps. She was always sweet to me but she really got mushy with me as she left (I saved her farewell note. It was really very sweet...) Instantly I regretted letting her go. Now I see her every day on Main Street, but I can't wait until I don't...

Don't worry, Lolly! King Bob's a-coming for you! And once I get you back Im never letting you leave again!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lolly was an original villager in my town but her house was in the way of the perfect spot for a bridge. At the time, I was obsessed with getting the outside of my town to be perfect pwp wise since the last time I played (a couple years ago) I didn't really have any clue as to what to do with pwps. She was always sweet to me but she really got mushy with me as she left (I saved her farewell note. It was really very sweet...) Instantly I regretted letting her go. Now I see her every day on Main Street, but I can't wait until I don't...

Don't worry, Lolly! King Bob's a-coming for you! And once I get you back Im never letting you leave again!!!

Back