• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

villagers that moved out that we want back.

Frisk999

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
not going back
T-bone
Cobb
Flip
sandy

Yes I want back
Peck
Drake
(starter) Bob
(starter) victoria
Diva
(starter) Skye
that random chrissy
Kabuki
Kyle
Ankha
June
Samson
Amelia
Blaire

I definitely want Dizzy back in town. After 2 years of playing this town, I've made preparations to invite him in maybe next week... i'm scared because I have 4 characters and can't plot reset, but I think I put down enough paths to force him into my old villager's spot. I also want Static in my 2nd town.

I have never let go of a villager who I had the slightest chance I'd want back though. If they moved out it was because of a mistake or because I reset my town.

In the Gamecube version, I want Chevre back :(
In ACNL I kind of want Peck back, but now I don't feel like switching someone else out.

Last edited:
Erik moved out unexpectedly in my first town - it'd be nice to have him back.

Got lucky and got Francine in my campsite... she moved out when I forgot to play the game for a week :(

I really want Kiki back, as she is my favourite villager in the game. But after resetting, I've just decided not to take her back. As much as I love her and would love to have her in my town, she doesn't really fit with the theme I'm going with at all, so I'm just going to have to live with seeing other people having her and being jealous.

Molly and O'Hare I would 10,000x have back in my town. They were so great to have in town. Too bad I decided to replace them with dreamies that I didn't really enjoy all too much. :(

I don't really miss anyone who moved, but I do miss my original villagers from my very first town before I restarted. Zell, Felicity, Tia, Jacques, and Dizzy immediately come to mind!

I want back:
TANGY
Marshal (he moved to my bro's town so it's ok)
Deirdre
Filbert (also to my bro's town)

If I think of any more I'll post them here

I've had several move out that broke my heart :C But these are the ones I always want back.
Bianca
Colton
Kiki

accidentally lost Lolly
and Drago, during my time travelling experimentation while learning how to do it right,
would definitely take them back. Lolly was particularly tough to swallow, but Fauna turned out to be a wonderful replacement.

let Olaf move out, he was terrible.
I also let Gaston move out, although i kinda liked him actually but his house was just too horrendous looking so i let him slide on out...

Sly's on the clock tho, not sure how much longer i'll keep him around....

ankha moved out of my town and moved to my brothers friends town. I hope when she moves out he'll give her back to me.

Marshal and Punchy. I went on hiatus and didn't know what method to use when coming back and they were gone. The longer explanation is that I left for around a month, came back, saw Marshal gone, was too upset to keep playing, came back like a year later, and saw Punchy was gone too. It just had to be my two favorite villagers, but thankfully Filbert was still there, who was also one of my favorites.

I. WANT. FANG. BACK. I legitimately cried when Isabelle told me. Cherry was a nice replacement, but to add insult to injury, I never even got his picture! D,X

Flo. Flo x1000. Please come back my beautiful uchi.

Flo is my best female friend in ACNL. She's a goddess.

I also really want Buzz, Chuck and Friga (although I have her in my ACNL town along with her amiibo) all in my Gamecube town again. I miss them so terribly. :(

Last edited:
Back