• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Streetpass Items

maddienicole

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (30) +
I literally have a ton of streetpass items accumulated that just sit and take up space, so I figured I'd try and sell them. I'll be delivering them to your town, as I have no space to put stuff in mine.
Thanks to kiwikenobi, everything in this thread is now free!
Choco Soft Serve x2
Vanilla Ice Cream
Strawberry Ice Cream x5
Matcha Soft-Serve x1
Bunny Yellow Balloon x2
Bunny Red Balloon x2
Bunny Orange Balloon
Bunny Indigo Balloon x2
Bunny Green Balloon x2
Bunny Blue Balloon

Indigo Balloon x5
Orange Balloon x4
Cyan Balloon
Blue Balloon
Red Balloon x2
Yellow Balloon x2

Heart Indigo Balloon
Heart Orange Balloon x2
Heart Cyan Balloon
Heart Blue Balloon
Heart Red Balloon
Tweeter x 5
Pink Pinwheel
Green Pinwheel
Yellow Pinwheel
Orange Pinwheel x1

Last edited:
Hi. I'd like 2 poppers, and 2 tweeters.

4TBT? Sorry if that is too low. . .

No, that's perfectly fine! Are you available for me to drop off?

Yeah. I just need a few mins to get you added and all that stuff. I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Just be sure to like my posts so that I don't forget to check and see if you've replied!

Yeah. I just need a few mins to get you added and all that stuff. I'll tell you when I'm ready.

Just be sure to like my posts so that I don't forget to check and see if you've replied!

Alright, I'll be ready.

If I give you 90TBT, will you turn this thread into a giveaway and offer all of your stock for free? Or at least as much as you feel like is worth 90TBT?

May I have the mint double scoop, the swirl soft serve, and the indigo pinwheel?

Hiya may I get orange pinwheel, heart blue balloon, heart green balloon, heart orange balloon, orange balloon and may I also have one of each ice cream? :)

Hello!
Could I please have a cyan pinwheel, Swirl Soft-Serve and a Lemon Double-Scoop? ❤️

Hiya may I get orange pinwheel, heart blue balloon, heart green balloon, heart orange balloon, orange balloon and may I also have one of each ice cream? :)

Of course, just comment when you're available!

Hello!
Could I please have a cyan pinwheel, Swirl Soft-Serve and a Lemon Double-Scoop? ❤️

Definitely, just comment when you're available!
May I please have a matcha soft serve :3

Sure, just comment when availabe!

Back