MLIA

VantagE

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Translates into mylifeisaverage, add a dot com to it and check out the site.. I couldn't stop laughing... seriously...

Today I was helping at a Old Folks Home for a school community service when I heard weird noises coming from a couples room. Curiously I entered to discover two 87 year olds playing a Harry Potter Wii game, the man saw me, smiled and pulled out a 3rd remote and invited me to play. Guess what I'm doing Friday afternoons from now on.MLIA

Funny, but this is in the wrong forum.

SAMwich said:
Today I was helping at a Old Folks Home for a school community service when I heard weird noises coming from a couples room. Curiously I entered to discover two 87 year olds playing a Harry Potter Wii game, the man saw me, smiled and pulled out a 3rd remote and invited me to play. Guess what I'm doing Friday afternoons from now on.MLIA

Funny, but this is in the wrong forum.
Yet this is a Off-Topic section... Shush...

pshh I have known about that site for awhile. Also check out textsfromlastnight ( dot com ) it's also really funny.

Read this
Today, my friend and I were watching the President's address on youtube. When it got towards the end, my friend let out a huge sneeze. The President looked out to the audience and said "God bless you." Behold the power of Obama. MLIA

LOL

Back