• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway 3mil bells to 3 people! 👻

Scully

🕊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (225) +
bored and thought i'd do a giveaway~ lmao

- idc how many times you enter but your first entry must include an answer to this question: do you believe in ghosts/demons/the supernatural? SPOOKY THINGS YAAS ☠️ it doesn't have to be a long answer! just a yes or no will suffice lol
- i'll come to your town to drop off the bells (we can do the re-tail method if you prefer that)

ends in 24hrs! it's 1am EST for me, so in 24hrs i'll randomise everyone's post number and contact the winners. ^^

good luck and go watch a horror movie imo!

Last edited:
I'd like to enter! I don't believe in ghosts and the supernatural, exactly. But I also don't not believe in them, if that makes sense? Like I can see in this world something that exists beyond our capability to understand it, but I think most ghost sightings are hoaxes. But you wouldn't catch me staying overnight in a place rumored to be haunted, because better safe than sorry.

Yes! This one time, my mom bought me a minolta (old film camera, they shot playboy mag w them most of the time in the era) and i was trying to go to sleep and my eyes were closed but i could see a flash like as if someone was taking a picture w a camera and when i pulled the blankets from over my head i saw three black silhouettes of men in my room and was prob the most paranormal thing i've ever experienced

I both do and don't. I have schizophrenia, so most of the things I see I usually just think are part of my hallucinations and psychotic episodes but there have been times where other people have seen what I'm seeing. The voices in my head block out any paranormal thing that could be trying to talk to me so I haven't heard any ghosts before, but there have been some strange things that have happened I guess. For a few years I avoided the basement entirely because I thought some thing was watching me and it wasn't a part of my usual hallucinations. I eventually got used to him though and he disappeared after my psychotic episodes died down. So glad they did.

I'd like to enter too! And I don't believe in the supernatural in a sense that they physically exist, but if you believe in them your mind is powerful enough to make them"real" for you. Kinda like believing in a god I think. I don't do that either but people who are religious usually believe some kind of higher power exists.

i'd love to enter- tysm for this giveaway!
and in terms of believing in the supernatural, i don't, but that doesn't stop me from being scared of them on the occasional dark night when i'm alone ;;

Yes, I definitely believe that there is something out there that science can't explain, whether its ghost or demons or whatever it may be.

I'd love to enter~
As for paranormal/ghosts I guess I'm sitting in the fence, I've never experience anything paranormal to happen to me but some things on TV look pretty believeable otherwise they just have amazing editing skills xD

I'd like to enter! And my answer is probably no, but whenever it's dark & scary I do get kinda afraid of ghosts etc. even if I don't necessarily believe in them.

Yes. I've had numerous experiences with spirits and demons. I think I was born and empath or something because my experiences started very young. I've also always had a pretty strong attraction to occult things. I use ouija boards and actually even have a tattoo of a planchette. So I guess you could say I'm very into it. :)

It depends, really. I believe that ghosts can exist, but maybe not demons or monsters...at least, on Earth. I don't know, my agnostic mindset places me more so in the middle of this discussion.

I would like to enter!

Answer: Yes and No! I don't really know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do we have to be available at 1 am to win?

Nope. No bone-chilling tale will make me fear of ghosts :rolleyes:

I do believe in the supernatural due to past experiences with orbs. My mother has also gone through many occasions regarding spirits and such. She was able to collect information from a medium when I was very young that her child that died at birth was waving a doll with a broken finger. Only, the medium informing her about this was completely unaware that my parents had bought me a pair of china dolls living in the attic which one in fact, came in the box with the finger being broken.

I also remember an incident when I woke up one morning with a white feather on my pillow. I did and still not have had a feathered pillow.

Spirits may not be defined as ghosts, however they are very powerful.

hmm I personally don't but..

I've known someone who says she frequently sees ghosts in her house and moved because of it. She once came over and wouldn't come into our kitchen because a woman in there was crying..... I'm like.... you're never invited over here again LOL.

So I believe people who say they see them are for real. It scares me.

Yes. I've had numerous experiences with spirits and demons. I think I was born and empath or something because my experiences started very young. I've also always had a pretty strong attraction to occult things. I use ouija boards and actually even have a tattoo of a planchette. So I guess you could say I'm very into it. :)

I would never use a oujia board, it's daunting to invite whatever there is into your life. I distance myself from them.

Although, it's quite surprising that they sell them in Toys R Us. It's really not something to play with unless you know what you are doing.

I remember reading some of your experiences in the past and they are very interesting stories. :)

Back