Giveaway 3mil bells to 3 people! 👻

I would never use a oujia board, it's daunting to invite whatever there is into your life. I distance myself from them.

Although, it's quite surprising that they sell them in Toys R Us. It's really not something to play with unless you know what you are doing.

I remember reading some of your experiences in the past and they are very interesting stories. :)

A lot of people fear them and for good reason. You really can invite something in if you don't use it properly. But you're basically inviting them to your energy when using the board and sometimes that's enough to get under your skin if they've got the intent. Most of my experiences with the board have been positive, but some of them are just terrifying. I think that's what draws me to them though...

I don't believe in the supernatural, but I think it's interesting to read about sometimes!

A lot of people fear them and for good reason. You really can invite something in if you don't use it properly. But you're basically inviting them to your energy when using the board and sometimes that's enough to get under your skin if they've got the intent. Most of my experiences with the board have been positive, but some of them are just terrifying. I think that's what draws me to them though...

I'm scared of them! like WHAT IF.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to enter!

Answer: Yes and No! I don't really know!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also do we have to be available at 1 am to win?

nope! i'll just message the winners and you can tell me whatever times are convenient for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

love reading everyone's perspectives omg. ~spooky stuff. I want to believe tbh.

I'm scared of them! like WHAT IF.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nope! i'll just message the winners and you can tell me whatever times are convenient for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

love reading everyone's perspectives omg. ~spooky stuff. I want to believe tbh.

Ok! Thanks for letting me know!

heck yeah i do!!! i think everything that has something to do with the supernatural is super cool and i always love reading stuff about it! i also love playing those dumb ghost games with my friends, like the Charlie Charlie game that never worked haha

i would like to enter !

yes, i love spooky things! after dinner tonight i'm actually going to watch an ep of buzzfeed unsolved :D

Entering! In a sense I do, but I also don't. I like to think ghosts could be a real thing, but in a less scary way. Kinda just roaming around, not bothering people. I dunno.

Back