• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Black Roses + Starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderWish

Bells
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (59) +
I need a lot of Black Roses. Like a LOT of them.
I also need a lot of starts as well. Preferably Blue and Pink hydrangea I can pay by moving in villagers/dreamies if I have their cards, or bringing in an RV from the following list:

Plucky, Sylvana, Sprocket, Cleo, Jacob, Ellie, Julia, June, Ketchup, Cashmere, Tad, Tybalt, Buzz, Boyd, Boots, Stella, Snooty, Kicks, Reece, Blathers, K.K., Cyrus, Ganon, Medli, W. Link, & Epona

The cards I have are in Green here

I can also offer TBT or IGB for them ^^

Last edited:
i have around ~150 black roses, 50 blue and 50 pink hydrangea starts for 2 tbt each. let me know if you're still looking ^^

i have around ~150 black roses, 50 blue and 50 pink hydrangea starts for 2 tbt each. let me know if you're still looking ^^

Definitely still looking. Could you hold some roses for me? I have some items I'm getting from my Wishlist tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have enough if I buy all the roses, too o.o
I would like the 100 starts though, both colors would be great, Thanks. 200 TBT for all of them right?
And I'll open my gates unless you want me to come pick up. (Idk if I have enough room but I'll try haha)

Definitely still looking. Could you hold some roses for me? I have some items I'm getting from my Wishlist tomorrow and I don't know if I'll have enough if I buy all the roses, too o.o
I would like the 100 starts though, both colors would be great, Thanks. 200 TBT for all of them right?
And I'll open my gates unless you want me to come pick up. (Idk if I have enough room but I'll try haha)

yep 200 for the starts. if you could come pick up that would be great ^^ feel free to use multiple characters if you have to. let me vm u when i have everything gathered :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and no worries i'll hold the roses for you! just let me know when u want them~

yep 200 for the starts. if you could come pick up that would be great ^^ feel free to use multiple characters if you have to. let me vm u when i have everything gathered :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and no worries i'll hold the roses for you! just let me know when u want them~

Sent over the bells first since you seem to be trustable and I dont want to forget later x'D

if you'd like some black and blue roses at the same time as our item trade later you can have as many as you like, 2 for 1 tbt :3
i have way too many and you'd be doing me a favor clearing space in my town, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back