• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Forgot to tell you guys ill be away for convention whole day so might not able to do stuff then

Well ravenclaw is the intelligent ones so if we can't figure out then everyone is screwed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to tell you guys ill be away for convention whole day so might not able to do stuff then

Snitch we only have 24 hours...

yay ok im starting the game as soon!

The first to go are Ravenclaw!! Toads, Waffles and VanessaMay18!
Yo Bianca, idea:

If youre starting this today:
Chick needs the game to happen during this weekend so we'd prob work best Sat or Sun
Waffles is gonna be at a convention so today doesnt work for Ravenclaw
So start with Hufflepuff. Then bc of the time window having an enddate for Gryfindor (being this sunday), us next. Then Ravenclaw last.

If you're starting tomorrow:
Both Ravenclaw's and Gryfindor's aforementioned conficts clear up tomorrow, but since gryfindor has a deadline that should happen first. Then Ravenclaw, then Hufflepuff prob.

Last edited:
Yeahp, I'm going on Gaming/Hobby convention event so I'm out 11 AM - 9 PM | GMT +8
Well I dunno if I'll be hang with friends and drink this evening cuz my dad is here (maybe can't go home drunk) so maybe we let Gryfindor first then sorry guys didn't know this game will start anytime soon.
It's okay man I'm 20 now my bday was 10/3

Snitch we only have 24 hours...

Sorry man didn't know the game will start soon

Last edited:
I won't start the game soon. I wanna make sure everybody is okay with the time and all :)

Thanks for the suggestions Kat!!...I am thinking of starting this weekend! maybe tomorrow or Sunday

I won't start the game soon. I wanna make sure everybody is okay with the time and all :)

Thanks for the suggestions Kat!!...I am thinking of starting this weekend! maybe tomorrow or Sunday

If you’re doing Ravenclaw tomorrow, then this game probably wouldn’t work out for me. I forgot to mention I’m in AEDT time, (GMT +11) so it’s Saturday morning for me right now. And if Ravenclaw is tomorrow, that’d be Sunday and on Monday, that’s when Gryfindor comes on. I have a meeting after work on Monday as well, so Monday would probably be the worst day to play, to be honest. Unless I take a day off, hehehehehehehe...

If you’re doing Ravenclaw tomorrow, then this game probably wouldn’t work out for me. I forgot to mention I’m in AEDT time, (GMT +11) so it’s Saturday morning for me right now. And if Ravenclaw is tomorrow, that’d be Sunday and on Monday, that’s when Gryfindor comes on. I have a meeting after work on Monday as well, so Monday would probably be the worst day to play, to be honest. Unless I take a day off, hehehehehehehe...

I don't have to make the days consecutive..there could be breaks :)..Actually I am just gonna ask each group what time they wanna end each cycle as long as within limits lol

oops double posting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time zones..Can you give me an idea for the rest of the timezones for y'all

Ravenclaw
1 ItookYourWaffles- GMT +8
2 toadsworthy- EST
3 VanessaMay18 - EST

Gryfindor
4 Dad
5 Arstotzkan
6 Chick- GMT +11

Hufflepuff
7 Dolby
8 Kirbystarship
9 Ness

Last edited:
oops double posting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time zones..Can you give me an idea for the rest of the timezones for y'all

Ravenclaw
1 ItookYourWaffles- GMT +8
2 toadsworthy- EST
3 VanessaMay18 - EST

Gryfindor
4 Dad
5 Arstotzkan
6 Chick- GMT +11

Hufflepuff
7 Dolby
8 Kirbystarship
9 Ness
chick can't do it during the week, so we gotta go tomorrow or wait a week D:

I'm EST

Yeah, best not to wait a week. So tomorrow is probably the best time for me, because I’d only have like, 50 minutes of spare time throughout the whole day on weekdays.

Last edited:
Gryfindor �� tomorrow �� or �� riot

btw to add more onto your list, dolby is PST and Ness is CST

EDT

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although I'm a third shifter so I have like...a European's schedule.

img-thing.jpg

The House of Gryffindor is in LY-LO. The Sorting Hat has been tricked into Sorting one of you into the Gryffindor House.

You have until 10 pm tomorrow EST to cast your vote on who would you like to be lynched for the day.

There is no voting thread. You can just vote in the thread by the following format:

##VOTE: Name
## UNVOTE: Name

Participants for the day are Dad, Arstotzkan and Chick

Last edited:
Tf?? Alrighty then, are we gonna have RQ's in this game?
Sure why not

1) Whos scum?
2) Why is Gryfindor the best house?
3) What's your opinion on snakes?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1) Whos scum?
Dad probably, fight me online boi
lions rawr xd
Screen-Shot-2015-04-15-at-3.08.16-PM.png

1) Whos scum?
Dad, because he hasn?t been online for the last four hours since the game has started.
Just kidding, ahhh why do timezones exist?
I actually don?t know... sorry, I?m not interested in Harry Potter. :-(
Uhmm... they?re fast, scary, and vicious.
bonus secret question: true or true? is Arstotzkan scum?
true

Back