• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Biancasbotique

Sweet Feather
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
While waiting for Tina's game, this is a Quick Mafia. Each Magical House is in a state of LY-LO . In order for the three magical house to win, at least 2 Slytherins must be lynched out of three houses. Voting is 24/24/24 with Ravenclaw going first for the first 24 hours, Gryfindor going second for hours 25-48, and HufflePuff going for hours 49-72. I got this idea from one of the mafia forums, I forgot which lol! This is a 9 person mafia! newbies welcome..

Ravenclaw
1 ItookYourWaffles- GMT +8
2 toadsworthy- EST
3 VanessaMay18 - EST

Gryfindor
4 Dad
5 Arstotzkan
6 Chick- GMT +11

Hufflepuff
7 Dolby
8 Kirbystarship
9 Ness

You can sign up for any house you like, but one slytherin will be sorted by the Sorting Hat for each House.

Only the Ravenclaw results will be revealed to everyone. Gryfindor and Hufflepuff results will be revealed at endgame.

Last edited:
Ravenclaw
in

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait ravenclaw mafia? im confused

Could use a distraction
/in
Though I see no reason to hide the Gryfindoe results until endgame bc well know if we'd have lynched correctly by the fact that the game will be continuing

Edit: I want to be a Hufflepoff

Last edited:
Could use a distraction
/in
Though I see no reason to hide the Gryfindoe results until endgame bc well know if we'd have lynched correctly by the fact that the game will be continuing

Edit: I want to be a Hufflepoff

Thanks Dolby!! I want to keep the game going so every house can get a chance to vote. If i reveal results right away and the first two already lynched scum, hufflepuff might not get a chance to vote. Maybe I won't reveal any role at all yet till endgame?

Can you only vote within your house and only post about your house? If so I like the idea of the setup and I'd in.

Can you only vote within your house and only post about your house? If so I like the idea of the setup and I'd in.

Yeah, you can only vote and talk about your house when it is your turn . Which house should I put you in?

okay four more!! then we can start! You only really need to be active for 24 hours thats it...

When in doubts kill Toads

Back