• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Dad's EST but he said his timezone is more akin to AEST bc of his work

Also I'd like to dispute that I'm scum I'm a GLORIOUS Arstotzkan I can never be scum :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok that's a lie I'm always scum in IRC but not on TBT maf where the Arstotzkan name protects me

Dad's EST but he said his timezone is more akin to AEST bc of his work

Also I'd like to dispute that I'm scum I'm a GLORIOUS Arstotzkan I can never be scum :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok that's a lie I'm always scum in IRC but not on TBT maf where the Arstotzkan name protects me

Sadly, Bianca didn’t recognise your name and she has aligned you with the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOPS WRONG COLOUR LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I’m in AEDT time and it’s 10am here... would he be working? :confused:

Sadly, Bianca didn’t recognise your name and she has aligned you with the Mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOPS WRONG COLOUR LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mafia*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I’m in AEDT time and it’s 10am here... would he be working? :confused:
*shrugs* **** if I know man, guess we gotta wait for him. We have a little over 24 hours I guess.

Also I doublechecked and I have a nice non-red role so Bianca must have gotten it right :,)

*shrugs* **** if I know man, guess we gotta wait for him. We have a little over 24 hours I guess.

Also I doublechecked and I have a nice non-red role so Bianca must have gotten it right :,)
Ahh, so I’m assuming you’re a Serial Killer of Slytherin.
Interesting.
Who are you planning to kill today?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rip I forgot to bold it again

This wasn't supposed to happen today and I am on mobile so I can't make a big post, but lol Chick, why accuse astro of being a 'sk' when you seemed to think it was me? Interesting slip with coloring mafia green, maybe you are really overthinking things and getting confused when editing your posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1) Whos scum? Chick is my guess so far.
2) Why is Gryfindor the best house? Because the main characters are in it.
3) What's your opinion on snakes? They're endearing lil fang-noodles tbh.

I get to talk during other people's houses deliveration right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Race claw is smart so you want my input probably

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ravenclaw*

No I asked Bianca about that specifically before I decided to join. Go back to your room.

This wasn't supposed to happen today and I am on mobile so I can't make a big post, but lol Chick, why accuse astro of being a 'sk' when you seemed to think it was me? Interesting slip with coloring mafia green, maybe you are really overthinking things and getting confused when editing your posts.
Bro, I was just joking with the whole thing, lol. Do you really think I slipped by the click of a wrong colour? That’d be the best slip of all time, though, lollll.
And plus, I wasn’t sussing you at all. I just wanted to know your work time, haha.
The SK thing was a joke as well, just so you know.
Anyways,

- - - Post Merge - - -

It’s gonna be pretty hard with your timezones, it’s noon for me and it should be pretty late night for you guys?

Yes but you seemed to express frustration over the post editing mistakes and the mistakes themselves, while part of the joke, didn't seem like parts of the jokes themselves.

Yes but you seemed to express frustration over the post editing mistakes and the mistakes themselves, while part of the joke, didn't seem like parts of the jokes themselves.
Okay I can see what you’re saying, but even though it didn’t seem like a joke, it was intended to be a joke. Hehe.

I'm not talking about your joke I'm talking about your errors.

I'm not talking about your joke I'm talking about your errors.
Well, I don’t know where you’re getting the word frustrated from. I wasn’t frustrated. I just said “rip I forgot to bold it” and “LOL WRONG COLOUR”, and I don’t even see any place where it indicates that I’m frustrated or being serious.

Yeah I'm using frustration as a sort of 'aw dang!' kind of frustration to describe those two moments rather than a more serious kind of frustration. No matter what way you describe it, you did it twice, and I often find little repeated behaviors like this suspicious.

Well guys, I’m gonna actually work around a new sleeping habit so I’m more prepared for work.
And today I’m going to have to sleep at 8, and now it’s 7:43pm.
There’s barely been any discussion, haven’t heard much from Arstozkan, and you guys are probably gonna fearkill me.
Since the day ends at 5am my time, obviously I’m not gonna be here for the end.

Bianca you ought to give us a little extension on day, this was so short notice so I don't think any of us anticipated it.

see, Dad, I actually think you're mafia atm. You're nitpicking wayyyyy too hard. I would have given the coloring slip a little more credibility in your argument if you didn't proceed it by "you're saying arstotzkan is mafia yet you said I was". That was pretty clearly a joke. And I believe Chick actually townslipped. So -

/vote Dad

Another 24 hours?
Okay sweet, I’ll be making a short paragraph soon after I come home from work.

Back