• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Holy **** this game is still on going? what the **** anyway just got back from slumber and ugh too busy with school stuff and woah there what the **** is going on in here y'all suss with chick? I seriously can't read her tho aside from her inactivity this game is lack on info we haven't think of any leads so far. For your information when Bianca said something about RNG I scratch out my stupid **** random shower thought cuz I really find it really illogical to be honest.

Holy **** this game is still on going? what the **** anyway just got back from slumber and ugh too busy with school stuff and woah there what the **** is going on in here y'all suss with chick? I seriously can't read her tho aside from her inactivity this game is lack on info we haven't think of any leads so far. For your information when Bianca said something about RNG I scratch out my stupid **** random shower thought cuz I really find it really illogical to be honest.
ikr

Scum is guaranteed to be within me or Chick, so at the very least you should sus one of us lol. For what it's worth, besides me knowing via POE, I think Chick is sus because of how she agreed with my conclusion I came up with how I townread chick in our round but she made no comment about my premise being inaccurate.

##KILL: Chick

ef it i don't see waffles or arstotzkan as mafia at this point, arstotzkan is probably mafia if chick flips town.

Chick is less experienced than you or I so her not pointing out the inaccuracy of your premise is not only you likely taking advantage of that fact but it's already a bit of content I already brought up on my own and townread you over. It took a while for you to just straight up say that from your pov Chick is confirmed scum but instead you have worded it in ways that are like 'should lynch between us' which feels less authentic a way. Not only that but the moment our day ended and you got back in the game you should have been galvanized against Chick but it's been really lowkey instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am worried I just gave lyncher power to mafia smfh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ef it i don't see waffles or arstotzkan as mafia at this point, arstotzkan is probably mafia if chick flips town.

Astro is confirmed mafia if chick flips town. Not probably.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also what is your read on Toads if you townread waffles for a reason I would like to know as well?

@Dad honestly he's my strongest town read. I agree with him about Vanessa being scum, because her posts were god awfully scummy.

there would be no probably about it, she would 100% be scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

even if ness is mafia, he doesn't know who between Kat and Chick is mafia too.... slytherins don't know each other

Do mafia know who each other are?

i don't know if this is the case but this might make things easier if the answer is yes.

What are you guys talking about? :)

Of course, I am using RNG...saves me from headache of thinking

- - - Post Merge - - -

POTTERMANIA THE FINAL ROUND

1 ItookYourWaffles
2 toadsworthy
3. Dad
4. Arstotzkan
5. Chick
6. Ness

This is the Pottermania Final Round. The Magical House and Slytherin will alternate in killing.

Dad will be assigned to be Dumbledore. Each Magical House Round, he will assign one person to #AVEDA KADAVRA a possible Slytherin. Dad must choose wisely each round or he might end up allowing the killing curse to a Slytherin.

Slytherin must kill one person from each Magical House each night. Slytherins do not know each other, and majority of their votes will preside. In case of ties, the first name to be submitted will be killed.

ROUND 1 starts now, and Dad must choose among the six who will have the killing curse.

*airhorn*

lordy dad if you weren't confirmed Id be sus af of you LOL

If game isn't over after chick's flip im just like. mentally done tbh

ENDGAME:

Dumbledore's (Dad) Army (Waffles, Toads, Arstotzkan and Ness cast out the final Slytherin, Chick . The final tally is as follows:

2 Ravenclaws, 2 Gryffindor and 1 Hufflepuff left.

Action Tally on Round 1:

Ravenclaw successfully lynched mafia on day 1
Gryffindor lynched a townie on day 2
Hufflepuff lynched a townie on day 3

ROUND 1 WINNER: MAFIA
ROUND 2 WINNER : TOWN

Thanks for playing guys!

Smh we wouldn't have had that post trios game had Astro voted Chick in time? Lol.

Is this the reason why you put Vanessa as scum I wonder :lemon:

I'm kidding I can scum hunt but not accurate reason :(

@dad I have never agreed with points to kill waffles because I'm very certain Vanessa was scum in our house. I'm doing this on mobile, but if the first house was you Astro and Chick, then we need to kill chick since we resurrected Astro. There has to be scum in one of those two. As for Dolby ness Kirby, I thought Kirby was the scum, so if he is out of the game, then it's all for the better. But everyone from gryffindor is still in so we need to start there.

And honestly I town read ness for wanting the game to end. He would still be mildly interested if he was mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the kingmaker game over I want to re look at Kats posts to see if I can distinguish if she's scum, I was right about her in that so maybe her alignment will be more obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly lynch scum here, I stand by that slytherins were

Chick
Kirby
Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though past me said Kat Vanessa and Kirby, so maybe I need to re look at things.

If I was scum I would've pushed more on waffles for his cruddy logic on Vanessa by this point rather than sticking up for him, because IM SO SURE VANESSA WAS SCUM, cmon guys we're the smart house

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, let me kill people :)

Because I think I'm the only one with a semblance of what's going on and still interested lol

My most recent reads were 100% accurate, and I never faltered off Vanessa and Kirby. I don't think I've ever been that accurate in a game before

Back