• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

We all need to discuss team Gryfindor (Dad, Chick and Kat) Kat was revived and Dad is obviously town/dumb ol door (pa dum tsk) I would like to discuss more on Kat vs Chick. Both of them are hard to read on ehy chick is hard to read I haven fully known her as scum yeah sure she was my scummate in FNAF mafia all I know was she was sick which is not an excuse and really inactive in game as for Kat its hard to determine whether shes town or mafia based on what I heard in other previous games

I seriously think Bianca is that kind of person smh. I seriously know that Vanessa is an easy target and we havent discuss that much its just based on my though and every time I see Bianca posting about #VanessaIsLying thingI really think its possible that shes slytherin

Also i think there is a slight change Bianca is using RNG since this game is lylo. 3 people in one group and it maybe possible she choose to assign slytherin each group without using RNG

If you are town, the alternative to vanessa being scum is that i'm scum... do you think that I am?

- - - Post Merge - - -

and tbh i think everyone forgot about this game

If you are town, the alternative to Vanessa being scum is that i'm scum... do you think that I am?

I'm going to admit my reasoning is stupid and off the game, since you asked me that I town lean you I don't think you would say that but part of me is saying this must be part of Toads tricks from I am cop you idiot game. With all honesty I'm in serious doubts with you and Vanessa from the start also I never see you playing as town.

#AVEDA KADAVRA: ITookYourWaffles

Weird reasoning to lynch an easy target, avoiding talking about how what they're doing now is exactly what they did in on the run, trying to push the topic towards scumhunting in the Gryfindor group in particular for some reason rather than any other team. Enough behavior to make me feel confident that Waffles is scum.

#AVEDA KADAVRA: ITookYourWaffles

Weird reasoning to lynch an easy target, avoiding talking about how what they're doing now is exactly what they did in on the run, trying to push the topic towards scumhunting in the Gryfindor group in particular for some reason rather than any other team. Enough behavior to make me feel confident that Waffles is scum.

Dad, you are Dumbledore...You are going to assign someone to lynch someone (i.e. kingmaker style)..are you choosing waffles for this task?

Dad, you are Dumbledore...You are going to assign someone to lynch someone (i.e. kingmaker style)..are you choosing waffles for this task?

I thought dad is gonna choose someone for lynch if I understand correctly

If I ded now okay so long boiz

Yes Bianca, I’m pretty sure this means Dad wants to set Waffles for lynch.
Also sorry for lurking behind, I was busy throughout the weekdays and forgot about the thread.

its fine lol...yes Dad doesn't have lynching power but he can make someone the lyncher....he is like kingmaker/tree stump kinda role lol

No I thought I was already the lyncher and putting the killing curse on Waffles because of how you worded it. As for nominating somebody, give me a moment, because it most certainly isn't Waffles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##DISPEL (lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I can choose among the 6 I can choose myself right? I'm one of the 6 after all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm guessing it's going to be a no however, so I have to choose between the others who are still alive and I am not confident on toads either. Toads seems to suddenly agree with my points against Waffles now but he didn't seem to mind Waffles using this reasoning when they were in their day voting Vanessa. I think this is very scummy as well.

Everyone else seems to be inactive. :C Maybe poke them with a prod message Bianca? I don't think people thought they would need to pay attention after their day because of the twist.

honestly can we PLEASE be done with this game, the only ones who even care at this point are Dad and Waffles. this set-up is genuinely killing me with the fact that we gain 0 information from lynching someone.

This is a hard game to read due to how little content is in it but I found Vanessa and Kirby to be the most towny among the other teams and they're both gone. Ness I am unsure on because he could have been taking advantage of Dolby obviously not caring about the game but at the same time I feel like Dolby was coming to quick conclusions, not supporting them, and relying solely on meta to townread Ness and sus kirby. It actually seems in character for him to do that but at the same time it's convenient to use the other game as an excuse even though it is more demanding. On the flipside if Ness sees this as sus kind of like I do but I'm wrong and Ness is actually the scum in that trio, I can see Ness taking advantage of the quick conclusions Dolby made while adding that he was being buddied and get Dolby lynched. And so the only one in that trio I trust is kirby.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly can we PLEASE be done with this game, the only ones who even care at this point are Dad and Waffles. this set-up is genuinely killing me with the fact that we gain 0 information from lynching someone.

There are setups like that though. Information would have made it too easy in the post cell intervals point in the game that we're in now, so I feel like it's a legitimate setup. If you don't want to play you don't want to play but it's not like there's that much to read anyways.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean if I had to make the determination at this moment I would say scum is Chick, Dolby, and Waffles but I need more discussion from people like Toads (who needs to respond to what I addressed) and Ness (I just addressed him but got ninjad by him saying he is disinterested). Astro should be prodded to know she is revived. Chick is lurking and admitting to it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I also can really see Toads here based on how he didn't check Waffles reasoning on his day.

People do check in intervals. The thing is right now, the action is dependent on Dad and his choice for the lyncher. So once he chooses, I am pretty sure the person will be more active and we could read. Btw, dad, Dolby was not revived and Kirby is out of the game.

So there's only Dad, Arsz, Toads, Waffles, Chick and Ness.

So Dad will choose between Arsz, Toads, Waffles , Chick or Ness to lynch one person...

People do check in intervals. The thing is right now, the action is dependent on Dad and his choice for the lyncher. So once he chooses, I am pretty sure the person will be more active and we could read. Btw, dad, Dolby was not revived and Kirby is out of the game.

So there's only Dad, Arsz, Toads, Waffles, Chick and Ness.

So Dad will choose between Arsz, Toads, Waffles , Chick or Ness to lynch one person...

Kirby is out of the game.

Why? He wasn’t lynched... did he want to out?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was gonna say that Ness and Kirby are clear because I’m 99% sure that Dolby was scum. He just said “I sus Kirby I’ll explain later” but then he came back and said “I actually forgot why I sussed Kirby but it has something to do with Ness being Town”. You could tell that he was caught up with the Kingmaker Game, but he slipped easily and it was extremely obvious.
So that leaves the lynch options to Kat, me, Toads, or Waffles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town could easily win in this. We have to lynch 3 scum per day and our lynch options have been lessened, so if we lynch correctly then we’re good.

Btw, dad, Dolby was not revived and Kirby is out of the game.

I know, I suppose I should use past tense with Dolby though, but I think that lynch may have been correct. I would like for Ness and Astro to post more because I am not giving the other three that power. The action isn't just dependent on me. I need activity to make my choice in the first place.

Ehhh we haven't said much and this is what toads said

RIP Vanessa

because I'm town, and I don't think waffles would make that post first as a scum

jesus.....

well, I'm going with my original idea

##Vote ItookYourWaffles

##UNVOTE

##Vanessa

I'm crossing up my mafia games lol

@dad I have never agreed with points to kill waffles because I'm very certain Vanessa was scum in our house. I'm doing this on mobile, but if the first house was you Astro and Chick, then we need to kill chick since we resurrected Astro. There has to be scum in one of those two. As for Dolby ness Kirby, I thought Kirby was the scum, so if he is out of the game, then it's all for the better. But everyone from gryffindor is still in so we need to start there.

And honestly I town read ness for wanting the game to end. He would still be mildly interested if he was mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the kingmaker game over I want to re look at Kats posts to see if I can distinguish if she's scum, I was right about her in that so maybe her alignment will be more obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes Bianca, I?m pretty sure this means Dad wants to set Waffles for lynch.
Also sorry for lurking behind, I was busy throughout the weekdays and forgot about the thread.

Honestly lynch scum here, I stand by that slytherins were

Chick
Kirby
Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though past me said Kat Vanessa and Kirby, so maybe I need to re look at things.

If I was scum I would've pushed more on waffles for his cruddy logic on Vanessa by this point rather than sticking up for him, because IM SO SURE VANESSA WAS SCUM, cmon guys we're the smart house

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, let me kill people :)

Because I think I'm the only one with a semblance of what's going on and still interested lol

I think that with Kat the Supersaint thing was a townslip, which is why in combination with the reaction I baited out of her that I further baited by acting like I found the reaction scummy was in fact giving me the impression I was dealing with a townie, but it could all be a bad read. That being said, not only do I not trust your reads Toads but you had the chance to point out Waffles bad logic that you are admitting is bad now and yet you didn't when you had the chance, instead sticking to some flimsy reasoning as to why Vanessa was scum and sticking by it to look consistent, which is why I also find you pretty sus.

By the way toads why do you scumread Kirby? What behavior read you to that conclusion?

I want to give the killing power to Astro but she hasn't come online since the 9th. Have you prodded her Bianca? Might help. Because I don't want to give the power to anyone else and stand by it.

I think that with Kat the Supersaint thing was a townslip, which is why in combination with the reaction I baited out of her that I further baited by acting like I found the reaction scummy was in fact giving me the impression I was dealing with a townie, but it could all be a bad read. That being said, not only do I not trust your reads Toads but you had the chance to point out Waffles bad logic that you are admitting is bad now and yet you didn't when you had the chance, instead sticking to some flimsy reasoning as to why Vanessa was scum and sticking by it to look consistent, which is why I also find you pretty sus.

By the way toads why do you scumread Kirby? What behavior read you to that conclusion?

I want to give the killing power to Astro but she hasn't come online since the 9th. Have you prodded her Bianca? Might help. Because I don't want to give the power to anyone else and stand by it.

I never glossed over Waffles' bad logic and I pointed it out right after he made his case... in fact I was the first to point it out.
Toad's Post right after Waffles' logic on Vanessa/Bianca theory said:
Did you really just make a case for someone being scum based on how the host talks about them?
Not really how mafia works and thinking like that isn't the best strategy. It's RNG, and if Bianca admits to doing it then she shouldn't be a host anymore

So don't give me that ****, because it sounds like you just want me to be scum or something when you just don't agree with my reads.

And the reason I didn't harp on it more was because I'm 85% sure Vanessa was the snake in our game and continuing to talk about it is dumb. Like Hufflepuff too, we are all in agreeable that it was either Dolby/Kirby who are both out so why even talk about why I thought Kirby was scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca said:
Nine Hogwarts students. Three Slytherin infiltrators.

Gryffindor

Dad
Arstotzkan- Voted Out
Chick

Hufflepuff

Dolby- Voted Out
Kirbstarship
Ness

Ravenclaw

ItookYourWaffles
Toadsworthy
VanessaMay18-Voted Out

Three Hogwarts Students, Artotzkan, ItookYourWaffles and VanessaMay18 were all eliminated. Hermione Granger activated the Time Turner mode and because of this, one of the eliminated students will come back. Please choose the moment of time (or the student that you want to come back). Remember, this is the final test for Hogwarts. Your determination on who will come back will determine if the game will continue or mafia will prevail and win.

Anyone else notice this? determination on who will come back decides the game it sounds like...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles was the first one to start scum hunting during the ravenclaw period... which to me seemed like a town-tell. I'm guessing you mean I didn't squash his logic of vanessa being scum from the start, but like I never thought it was a good idea and I made that clear when he formally discussed it. Also i feel like vanessa as town would've been more vocal before her lynch on our day, but she kinda just laid down and accepted it. Waffles' posts afterwards don't seem like someone scummy too and if he was scum in Kingmaker and in this, I feel like he would've been a little more exasperated. But if waffles was scum I feel like they would be trying to figure out someone else to lynch rather than focusing on the bianca/vanessa lynch... if I were in waffles' shoes I would be painting Toad as a bad person to get him lynched knowing I am town. But know waffles is trying to reason the vanessa lynch in whatever way possible (even if the logic absolutely terrible). So I'm Town (Michael Goldstein, I went to go back and check my role PM) I'm pretty sure Waffles is town, that means Vanessa is scum. IF you think Arsztotskan is town then that means Chick is scum, but I don't have time to go back and look at them.

Admittedly I worded that wrong, what I specifically have a problem with here is that you could have been harder on Waffles because of how bad that logic was but you instead, apparently, townread the initiative of the logic despite it being bad which is really dismissive for what you turned to, which was Vanessa. And I am not going to give you the killing power if your reads differ that much from mine anyways, I think you agree with me on Gryfindor but Vanessa and Kirby are my top townreads in their respective trios although I do find it curious that Kirby left the game all a sudden, after the cell format went away and the twist in the game occurred. But Dolby was rightfully lynched I feel. Chick or Waffles needs to be killed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chicken Waffles

Back