• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

I'm told that I'm alive

lemme see wtf is going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw if you need to get ahold of me, tbt probably isnt the most reliable LMAO

I'm told that I'm alive

lemme see wtf is going on

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw if you need to get ahold of me, tbt probably isnt the most reliable LMAO

What do you think about Chicken Waffles?

What do you think about Chicken Waffles?
sounds..interesting LMAO wtf became on this

actually reading back rn, got sidetracked last night

- - - Post Merge - - -

which one? the one where you quoted me? or quoted chick... because otherwise it doesn't look you really talked to him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat
Kirby
Vanessa

My guesses for slytherins... can we get an update on where this game is actually at Bianca?
You vote me to revive yet you list me as your guess on who's a slytherin?

almost caught up, this really caught my eye tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Dad ok read up, I'm in favor of Chick, idk about Waffles though. I've had experience with scum Waffles though and scumffles typically makes really plain points whereas Waffles went way off the wall with her logic. I disagree with her logic entirely, but I think she's town regardless. If there's mafia in that group who's alive, it's Toads. Need to reread to see how Vanessa was exactly scummy because I don't believe hosting reasons is merit enough to lynch someone tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Waffles For what its worth, my town game has more initiative in it than my scum game (going off of my meta with last game). Proactive vs reactive I guess.

And as for Chick, during our game she didn't immediately vote when it was 1v1, yes, but I chalk it up to inexperience. How she went along with my logic when it was clearly flawed in a way that benefited her seemed extremely scummy imo. Hence why I voted her, albeit too late.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bianca said:
Slytherin must kill one person from each Magical House each night. Slytherins do not know each other, and majority of their votes will preside. In case of ties, the first name to be submitted will be killed.
Something tells me she wouldn't have specified this if there wasn't multiple mafia alive atm. Its toads and chick isnt it ffs

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reasoning for Toads:

> acting WAY too confidant in Vanessa being scum
> Dont like how he's using ravenclaw as an excuse
> contradiction I mentioned above

Gonna go look back at hufflepuff now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nvm it doesn't really matter bc Dolby's dead af (I don't think his reason for lynch was even good) but I townread Ness and Kirby's out so who knows lmao

I voted you alive because I didn't want Vanessa alive... I said that aready during the vote. I'm torn between you and chick for gryffindor scum, and I wrote that my views changed around the time of that post but you conveniently left that part out.I fully agree with your reasoning on waffles and I have said the exact same thing already. I'm way too confident because I'm sure Vanessa was our scum at this point. Regardless, ALL OF GRYFFINDOR IS STILL ALIVE SO WE NEED TO LYNCH ONE OF YOU GUYS, reasoning out the other houses is fine and dandy, but like we know for a fact that one of Chick or Artsztotskan is scum, so we need to lynch one of them. If the other two scum are already dead like I believe they are then this game will be hopefully be over after we lynch one of them

And using the ravenclaw excuse is clearly a fricking joke

- - - Post Merge - - -

@dad I have never agreed with points to kill waffles because I'm very certain Vanessa was scum in our house. I'm doing this on mobile, but if the first house was you Astro and Chick, then we need to kill chick since we resurrected Astro. There has to be scum in one of those two. As for Dolby ness Kirby, I thought Kirby was the scum, so if he is out of the game, then it's all for the better. But everyone from gryffindor is still in so we need to start there.

And honestly I town read ness for wanting the game to end. He would still be mildly interested if he was mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

With the kingmaker game over I want to re look at Kats posts to see if I can distinguish if she's scum, I was right about her in that so maybe her alignment will be more obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly lynch scum here, I stand by that slytherins were

Chick
Kirby
Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though past me said Kat Vanessa and Kirby, so maybe I need to re look at things.

If I was scum I would've pushed more on waffles for his cruddy logic on Vanessa by this point rather than sticking up for him, because IM SO SURE VANESSA WAS SCUM, cmon guys we're the smart house

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, let me kill people :)

Because I think I'm the only one with a semblance of what's going on and still interested lol

Here is the post where I was like my views have changed, it wasn't as close as I thought but that's because this game has been so drawn out I just don't give a **** anymore because I'm sick of repeating myself, and repeating others who are saying the same damn thing I already said without getting credit for it

Yo holy **** toads chill

I was aware you changed them but left it out bc changed opinions doesnt affect the fallacy of the original opinion, and I wasnt trying to copy what you were saying with waffles, dad asked my opinion on them. And I get Ravenclaw was a joke but you were still hella confident tho now that I think about it from your PoV it makes more sense since itd be Vanessa or waffles. Idk where Vanessa scumtold at all tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why not vote Dolby tho?

It wasn't that Vanessa scum told its just waffles was a stronger town tell and Vanessa agave me nothing to believe she was town. I didn't want to vote Dolby because if I did then I risked not having enough on you and Vanessa could've been resurrected instead and I didn't want her resurrected at all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agave me nothing lol

Fair enough but for what its worth, sometimes all it takes is a little advocating to get people to get on board ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just read back and in order of confidence of town to scum:

Dad
Waffles
Toads
Ness
Chick

Lynch def needs to be in me/chick though, its confirmed scum is between us two.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[forgot toads credit for the lynch needs to be in gryffindor thing so ye]

I meant credit in the sense like Dad is accusing me of things I've already talked about and yours to a certain extent did too, thats why I got so riled up

Something tells me she wouldn't have specified this if there wasn't multiple mafia alive atm. Its toads and chick isnt it ffs

So you feel sure that it's Toads and Chick? Any extra reasons aside from stuff already said on both of them? And as for Ness, what are your thoughts there?

Can we kill chick first at least then re-evaluate... and can we do something. This game is dragging

So you feel sure that it's Toads and Chick? Any extra reasons aside from stuff already said on both of them? And as for Ness, what are your thoughts there?
Changed my mind on Toads, so atm I believe its Chick. If there is a second mafian left its Ness imo, but my interactions with toads just now made me feel a lot more confident. For Chick, not much else comes to mind, havent really analyzed her posts post my lynch though so will elaborate soon

On Ness, I Tr him. Idk if I agree with his lynch justification for Dolby but I feel like the pocket worry is a definite town perspective. Hes my weakest townread though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking back at Chick's post, they seem short compared to her essays in egyptian but idk how much that counts as evidence considering how weird this game is

Astro you shouldn't even have to think that it's Chick you should already know, and you suspect Ness but a few lines down you townread him? It seems like a sudden turn with Toads too. Your thoughts are all over the place and sus as hell lol.

And what's my deadline Bianca? None of my options for lyncher are trustworthy lmfao.

Astro you shouldn't even have to think that it's Chick you should already know, and you suspect Ness but a few lines down you townread him? It seems like a sudden turn with Toads too. Your thoughts are all over the place and sus as hell lol.

And what's my deadline Bianca? None of my options for lyncher are trustworthy lmfao.

you have a point about Kat... maybe not give it to her

please give it to me, I swear I'm town

- - - Post Merge - - -

or at least I'm here and I can quick shoot to get this thing moving

as soon as possible...can it be tomorrow? I think the lynchers already know who they are going to lynch

you have a point about Kat... maybe not give it to her

please give it to me, I swear I'm town

- - - Post Merge - - -

or at least I'm here and I can quick shoot to get this thing moving

'or at least I'm here' WHAT

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what, I'll give it to Ness, Bianca.

You just about misread everything I said LOL

> Of course I know its Chick. Dad, I literally said scum is for sure in chick/me. "Think" is wht I say pretty much regardless of the sotution, even in irl. Even when I'm sure I dont like making universal statements.
> I don't suspect Ness. But if the game is still going after Chick flips, I could see it being him as the most likely scenaeio
> A lot of sus I had of him was due to me not thinking it through. Look back at my last post where I was like **** tbat makes sense. And look at these last few posts and look me in the eye and say that toad's posts here werent towny as hell recently.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Soz for spelling mistakes Im groggy af bluh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Laughing my ass off tbh Im getting sussed for one of my towntells

Back