• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

NESS I TOLD YOU IT WAS KIRBY

Gosh Ness, did nobody tell you that Dolby is always right no matter what?

This was an interesting game, I enjoyed watching. :) Good job everyone and Bianca especially.

Gosh Ness, did nobody tell you that Dolby is always right no matter what?

This was an interesting game, I enjoyed watching. :) Good job everyone and Bianca especially.

yeah and whenever i DO believe him his ass tricks me as him being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

NESS I TOLD YOU IT WAS KIRBY

babe u can't expect me to just believe you when you have 0 reasoning

i love how my reads are great for these mini games, when I'm completely wrong in the main games

Being town is usually easier in small-form games. This wasn't one of those for me lmao. Vanessa had me fooled for sure. And Dolby seemed sus.

Being town is usually easier in small-form games. This wasn't one of those for me lmao. Vanessa had me fooled for sure. And Dolby seemed sus.

I’d say that you and Kat’s jump on me really got me tied to a corner, especially with the super saint thing (I still don’t know what that is, lol).
To be honest, I kinda wished that I at least had communication with my scum mates, because I was lurking because of work and I didn’t really know how to respond to you guys and back myself up.

For once in my life I was right about something!

Who was scum in hufflepuff?

Huh, I was right for once except Vanessa reasoning (but seems like Bianca did it intentionally or smthing)

LOLOLOL that dolby lynch

Back