• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Yeahhhhh I always go for easy target as scum as what I did in Egyptian Mafia thing which i ****ed up cuz of Heyden pressuring me my ass

- - - Post Merge - - -

But this is frigging obvious BIANCA is the HOST and I'm sure she put vanessa in scum team you want me to show how Bianca plays in Carnixal mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless Toad's just jump on because shes also an ez target

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I don't think I can play, computer isn't working and I'm on phone and kinda busy, can I get a replacement please? If I'm still in game.

Yeahhhhh I always go for easy target as scum as what I did in Egyptian Mafia thing which i ****ed up cuz of Heyden pressuring me my ass

- - - Post Merge - - -

But this is frigging obvious BIANCA is the HOST and I'm sure she put vanessa in scum team you want me to show how Bianca plays in Carnixal mafia?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not what post 188 is talking about entirely, Vanessa being an easy target, even though that is another element I've considered. I'm talking about how you used some odd meta stuff to initiate a push that can lead to said easy target to a lynch.

I actually didnt push that lynch yoy seeing like im in literally in doubts whether to vote vanessa and Toads then he jump on my point as well

Toads ks too smart for that unless hes a scum jumping on my opinion so he can get away with it

This time I'm not using this stupid weird noob tactic meta of mine I'm trying to change that

I finally have time to explain my vote since a lot of people asked "Why Vanessa was lynched instead of Toads/Waffles" or whatever y'all say I have my own reason why I voted Vanessa for lynch.

Let's discuss between Bianca and Vanessa

Bianca, Quentin the Magician/TreeStump - Mafia | Caxnival by Tina
Hi everyone! Sorry for being inactive. The one that stands out to me is VanessaMay..when she said she was upset Panda wasn't lynched. then she switch to saying Evan is scummy...So I am voting for her until something stand out clearly.

I know I said I will look out for inactives when I was incognito for two days (sorry--i have a life)---October is just uber busy for me...

I am not gonna try to do reads anymore but I have a feeling VanessaMay18 could be scum
I am changing my vote. I know VanessaMay is lying.
its a dumb move I know, and I will probably be killed by night by mafia...But if it means helping town, then i'll take that chance.

I have every reason to think that Vanessa is lying

I think I am already saying too much but the vig definitely didn't shoot yet, that I know.

Damnit Vanessa!

I really hate claiming! But this Vanessa claim I just cannot not say anything about it..

I am Quentin the Magician, the one-shot vigilante. I haven't even used my shot yet.

What about the others?? Should I consider who they want..

Vanessa is really who I want to shoot, but if town wants Locket. Locket it is!

I wanna see who Belle is first, so I don't waste my shot on this person.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so Vanessa and Locket are out..I won't announce who I suss next to Vanessa...

- - - Post Merge - - -

yikes!! i don't have time to read all the reads at all!! Sorry this has been my problem since day one...I really wanna shoot the most scummy one and Vanessa is all I can think about!!

This is one game I wish is a pm game!!

Wow..okay Sorry Jacob ...But another vigilante? okay sorry Vanessa I sussed you...

Thanks Ness for coming out with that...What to do with all these info??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no..that story was so sad....

I shot Vanessa guys!

There's no way there could be three vigilantes!! So die scum!

you should have died by now!

Biancasbotique (replying to Vanessa; Vanessa claiming);7653136 said:
no you're not!

This is why I hate claiming..We lost two blue roles, and you're still here.

It's just annoying because I know Vanessa is lying from the get-go and only a couple of people can see that..She needs to go. I don't think there's an SK or another third party, so it makes sense she is scum...I really dont know who killed Farobi ( I know Vanessa didn't do it)

Well someone said something about balance. At first, I was like okay..maybe there is a third vigilante why not? then someone said this is not balanced at all. and on top of that , an SK and survivor third party...so no..if Tina put two vigilantes, it must be me and Jacob, Vanessa is lying so much, I cannot even!

yeah good one....you and your scummates should be happy now. It was really dumb of me to roleclaim

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh you're good!! I did not say I know there is an SK..Some people are blurting out scenarios..like possibility of SK and survivor and then doctor and three vigilantes...

Now, you are twisting my words@

I don't mind lynching Locket, she has been inactive as hell. And of course, you constantly defending Vanessa is just suspicious..

I say we Kill Vanessa first and then whoever you want to kill is fine by me

as long as we kill Vanessa,

Why are you insistent that Vanessa is town? then vote for Dolby if you want to. I am voting for Vanessa because I am thoroughly convinced she is scum. The moment she claimed to kill Farobi...that was it

So now, it doesn't make sense that Vanessa could be another vigilante when you are roleblocker. I will thank Tina if there is really a three vigilante in this game but it just doesnt make any sense

i know i didn't scumslipped so thank you for watching out for me. But don't push your agenda on me because you and Vanessa are obviously teaming up for a Dolby lynch.

oh ok i get another shot..yay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I wasn't lying..i just didn't know...its Vanessa who was lying

Lynching Vanessa will literally confirm me and my claim. And if she really did get the pm, why didnt she say so right away..why wait for Tina to confirm. That means she did not get a role pm with that explanation at all.

I am the real vig, and no, i didn't get a pm saying I have another shot. It just says my shot was blocked and didn't go through.

Okay Vanessa, I know I suss you hard because you are a liar, but you made me chuckle there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant the part where you said " wow i have no idea who it is" lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay I am still bothered by this 5 mafia business. Ok fine, lets say there is 4 mafia, and there is a third kill that is SK. Wild idea but could it be possible that the SK is targeting the same people that mafia are targeting . I mean, would that be a wild guess?

you've won Vanessa

Bianca as townie | Kingmaker game by Ness
Don't make me king, kingmaker. I will absolutely lynch Vanessa.
FTR I already know who I am lynching if you make me Queen

Toadsworthy's Poetry in Motion

-Topic for poem: Vanessa is Lyin
-General feeling for this poem (Sappy, genuine, sarcastic, etc.): Funny
-Do you want me to post it in this thread, a separate thread (please link), or PM it to you? post in thread please
-Did you send 2 TBT? Yes

Didn't I stated my thoughts already?

My gut is telling me that its toads but my mind is telling me its Vanessa because obviously Bianca sure do love Vanessa so much if you guys get what I mean

You guys seriously voting now I mean we havent talk about much yet wtf guys

If I were Bianca I would have place Vanessa as scum and I wouldnt be surprised about it but would it be kinda obvious? Eh Bianca is Bianca after all shes holding grudges on Vanessa because #VanessaIsLying

##VOTE: VanessaMay18

If my hunches were wrong I would be surprised either

Let's be honest guys would it be really obvious already?

Did you really just make a case for someone being scum based on how the host talks about them?
Not really how mafia works and thinking like that isn't the best strategy. It's RNG, and if Bianca admits to doing it then she shouldn't be a host anymore

Its just my random stupid shower thought and coming from Bianca I really think she would do that because Vanessa is lying topic is entertaining for her. Now that you mention it I hope she really use RNG and if she doesnt and choose Vanessa as scum because of that prolly I would wheeze to death... No, I really think I should stop playing the game if she really keeps doing that I really gonna admit this is really stupid if she does that.

This is really what I think thats why I voted Vanessa. I dunno your side why you voted her tho

Its just my random stupid shower thought and coming from Bianca I really think she would do that because Vanessa is lying topic is entertaining for her. Now that you mention it I hope she really use RNG and if she doesnt and choose Vanessa as scum because of that prolly I would wheeze to death... No, I really think I should stop playing the game if she really keeps doing that I really gonna admit this is really stupid if she does that.

This is really what I think thats why I voted Vanessa. I dunno your side why you voted her tho

Looking to see who is mafia between you and Vanessa, I didn't think you would've made the posts you had at the start as mafia. Its furthered by how you acted since then.

I'm like 90% sure vanessa was slytherin

but idk where this game is at right now, so we may never know

I seriously think Bianca is that kind of person smh. I seriously know that Vanessa is an easy target and we havent discuss that much its just based on my though and every time I see Bianca posting about #VanessaIsLying thingI really think its possible that shes slytherin

Also i think there is a slight change Bianca is using RNG since this game is lylo. 3 people in one group and it maybe possible she choose to assign slytherin each group without using RNG

What are you guys talking about? :)

Of course, I am using RNG...saves me from headache of thinking

- - - Post Merge - - -

POTTERMANIA THE FINAL ROUND

1 ItookYourWaffles
2 toadsworthy
3. Dad
4. Arstotzkan
5. Chick
6. Ness

This is the Pottermania Final Round. The Magical House and Slytherin will alternate in killing.

Dad will be assigned to be Dumbledore. Each Magical House Round, he will assign one person to #AVEDA KADAVRA a possible Slytherin. Dad must choose wisely each round or he might end up allowing the killing curse to a Slytherin.

Slytherin must kill one person from each Magical House each night. Slytherins do not know each other, and majority of their votes will preside. In case of ties, the first name to be submitted will be killed.

ROUND 1 starts now, and Dad must choose among the six who will have the killing curse.

Slytherin must kill one person from each Magical House each night

Wtf 3 kills per night?

Sooo 1 kill per round right cuz if its 3 kills per round I would flip myself smh

Back