Things that happen that give you the *most* satisfaction?

I just redid my town and talked to Whitney and Whitney said
"Under is looking beautiful today!" I know it was just from the Beautiful Town thing but I cant help but feel proud of that x'D

I know it's so cute, hence my avatar. It's so nice when you sit beside a villager on a bench and it makes them so happy, I always feel guilty when I have to get up and leave them.

Omg, same!! I try to sit for a bit whenever I catch one on a bench because I don't usually see them like that. I wish more villagers would sit on all the benches I've made xD

1. Breaking gem rocks with axes. I don't know why but I find it more pleasing than using a shovel.

2. Seeing villagers sit on benches. I have had a little "park" for almost a month now, and NO villager sat there. I was planning on destroying it and building a new one where my villagers pass so they don't have an excuse not to sit there. BUT THEN, one of my villagers Willow who I dislike very much and want her to leave my town, sat on the bench. I was upset because out of all the villagers, it had to be one I didn't like!! But it was very cute and I probably won't delete the picture I took

When you finally get ONE out of FOUR houses done (Im looking at you Marie...)

Some truly satisfying moments in my Animal Crossing history: Moving out unwanted villagers, having my villagers move in on perfect spots, getting that PWP you desperately needed, finishing the museum collection, completing the catalog, getting the gold medal on a certain task, having the items you sent to villagers actually getting put up in their homes, replacing the items that clash with their decor with something else, catching the Reset Center open enough times to get Resetti's picture, and finishing all my villagers' homes.

For me its digging things up. For instance, i dont allow normal flowers to grow so i just dig them up instead of tediously selling them at re-tail to get rid of them. It satisfies me when there's no more fossil marks or odd flowers, its one of my daily town "chores" if you will.

For me its digging things up. For instance, i dont allow normal flowers to grow so i just dig them up instead of tediously selling them at re-tail to get rid of them. It satisfies me when there's no more fossil marks or odd flowers, its one of my daily town "chores" if you will.

Oh wow, I guess I'm the opposite! x) I usually find 3, sometimes all 4, but it doesn't really bother me. I have a friend who has to find all of them or it'll drive her nuts though. Hahaha

Finally getting the windmill pwp after so long. Realizing all your hard work that you put into your town finally comes into fruition. Getting the villager that you wanted!

Back