• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I can't decide!

Plucky or Ursala?

• Plucky

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Ursala

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters

Forests

what
Bells
I cannot decide between two Uchi - Plucky or Ursala.
I have Plucky, but I don't think she fits in as my town is a forest. As for Ursala goes, I already have two bears and a cub.
I have cards for both, and I am indecisive. Who would you choose between the two? :confused:

I'd say Ursala, but I'm biased - she was in my first Gamecube town :) I like Plucky's design too though.

I personally don't mind having a few of the same species, it all comes down to personal preference.

I personally prefer Ursala but if you have both cards you could try them both and see which one you actually prefer.

Plucky! She is the cutest little chicken ever! I finally have an uchi in my town now because there’s finally a design I like. She’s adorable!

I think from all chicken Plucky is the cutest. I also like her feather colour and that cute flower accessoire on her head. Ursala is cute but personally I don't like her fur colour so much.

I think Plucky is a lot more cute. Since I've never actually had either of them, you can't really take it from me, but Ursula looks kind of ugly to me.

Definitely, Ursala if you have no issues with multiple of one species (which I don't, so she'd be my choice in your situation)

Ha, Tammy decided to pay a visit today, and I just discovered she's an uchi as well. I guess I now have two cubs!
Thanks for everyone's input, though!

Plucky is cuter in my opinion but I don't think you could go wrong with either one! Just pick whichever you like more! :)

Back