• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling PWYW CHIBIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm not trying to be rude but if you're trying to sell your drawings there's no need to make several threads advertizing the same thing - you can bump the same one, that way you don't "flood" the museum shop, especially because you already made a shop. Just trying to help :)

But no one likes it and I need tbt..

making more and more threads will draw people away rather than attract them, in my experience. If you're not getting the demand you'd like then I recommend practice, following tutorials etc. There's more ways to make tbt than selling art - you can always sell items or IGB in the re-tail section

making more and more threads will draw people away rather than attract them, in my experience. If you're not getting the demand you'd like then I recommend practice, following tutorials etc. There's more ways to make tbt than selling art - you can always sell items or IGB in the re-tail section

I don't have any tho I just restarted and I have tried tutorials.

I don't have any tho I just restarted and I have tried tutorials.

I don't know what else to tell you, maybe try other drawing programs? there's no secret to drawing really except practice, that's how everyone learns, but yeah making more threads won't help you and I'm not sure it's even allowed to make several selling the same style rather than bumping :/

Last edited:
A great way to earn TBT is just post. Each time you make a post, as long as it isn't in the Basement or the Caf? (I believe?) You will earn bells simply by making posts. Help people out, give them advice and have conversations on several threads. I got all the TBT I have right now from doing this.

If you're looking to improve your drawings...
I can't help you. Like I can't draw. But Like Ariane said, you just gotta keep practicing, and spamming's definitely not gonna get people to buy your art.

Last edited:
Maybe just sell in-game items or villagers.
That's what I do lmao. I can't draw.

I recommend practicing, but you can't expect to be professional in just 24 hours. It takes time. practice makes perfect, as they say.

I really don't want you to get an infraction or someone report you for this, seeing as you've made many threads, basically spamming the Museum Shop. I'm an artist myself,and it took me YEARS to get my art to be as it is now. I don't think it's perfect, but it's a start. Don't give up yet!

Last edited:
As others have mentioned, since you are essentially offering the same thing, you can just bump your original thread instead of creating duplicates. (There is a four hours bump rule though! Please check the rules if you're not familiar with it.)

I've closed your extra threads and you can use your original thread here instead. Please stick to just one shop thread in the future to avoid cluttering the board. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back