• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction [ONLINE] TRADE YOUR PERFECT FRUIT FOR MINE

what kind of native fruit do you have

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosoc

i like ravioli
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (56) +

HELLO
im mainly the kinda person who likes getting all the fruits so my villagers wont complain about not having a certain fruit in my town, but since i got that covered, i thought why not get any perfect fruit to make them more happy??

currently my native fruit is pears, i have have a BUNCH of perfect ones just lying around since my villiger apparently like eating non native fruit lol, when trading i don't mind how many your give me or what kinda fruit it is, but i will give you the same amount you give me, so keep that in mind please. you may ALSO come over and sell your native fruit to my retail if you wish

PLEASE ONLY COMMENT WHEN THE TITLE SAYS ONLINE, IM USUALLY ALWAYS ONLINE UNLESS I'M SLEEPING OR AT SCHOOL.

ALSO ATM MY DS THAT MY FC IS LISTED AS WON'T WORK AS I BROKE MY DS (will get it fixed soon lol)) SO PLEASE DON'T USE THAT CODE UNLESS I HAVE IT LISTED THAT MY DS IS REPAIRED AND THE FC IS USABLE, THE CODE FOR THE DS IM USING ATM IS 0104-1415-6296

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back