Hello!

Forests

what
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello! I've been lurking around here for a while now, and decided to finally join!
I live in North America, and have been playing the Animal Crossing series from the gamecube days as a child up until now! It has always been my favorite series, and most likely always will be. No matter what I was going through, my many towns and little villagers were always there.

I'm currently the mayor of (newly reset) Forest! I wanted to start fresh after a few years, and I'm glad I did. I hope to meet others who are as crazy about this game as I am. :)

hiya, welcome to tbt! ^_^

i completely agree about what you said about the the animal crossing series, as i too had it constantly there for me (a little sappy, i know lol) in my childhood and through the hardships of growing up. don't worry, there's plenty of people here just as crazy as you about animal crossing :D

Last edited:
Hi, Forests! I'm new here too and thought I'd introduce myself to another new member. I've only recently discovered the Animal Crossing series but it's already one of my favorite games. I find myself really looking forward to seeing my villagers each day. I hope to see you on the forums!

Hi! Welcome to tbt, my name is Yume (dream in Japanese) of ukiyo I love your town name and that's actually the the,e of my town (overgrown and forest like) I think you'll have a good time here and have fun talking to people who share similar interests with you :)

Hi!! I just started my town over too. It feels great to get back in it!

Back