• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

Forests

what
Bells
Hello! I've been lurking around here for a while now, and decided to finally join!
I live in North America, and have been playing the Animal Crossing series from the gamecube days as a child up until now! It has always been my favorite series, and most likely always will be. No matter what I was going through, my many towns and little villagers were always there.

I'm currently the mayor of (newly reset) Forest! I wanted to start fresh after a few years, and I'm glad I did. I hope to meet others who are as crazy about this game as I am. :)

hiya, welcome to tbt! ^_^

i completely agree about what you said about the the animal crossing series, as i too had it constantly there for me (a little sappy, i know lol) in my childhood and through the hardships of growing up. don't worry, there's plenty of people here just as crazy as you about animal crossing :D

Last edited:
Hi, Forests! I'm new here too and thought I'd introduce myself to another new member. I've only recently discovered the Animal Crossing series but it's already one of my favorite games. I find myself really looking forward to seeing my villagers each day. I hope to see you on the forums!

Hi! Welcome to tbt, my name is Yume (dream in Japanese) of ukiyo I love your town name and that's actually the the,e of my town (overgrown and forest like) I think you'll have a good time here and have fun talking to people who share similar interests with you :)

Hi!! I just started my town over too. It feels great to get back in it!

Back