Non kin-based.

Uh... Okay...
I'm not sure what you're saying, but the fact you "gilgamesh" while "Pre hon chinaing a polynomeal." I mean, what the *censored.3.0* are you saying? It sounds wrong too. I mean, I don't get it. Are you one of those teenagers that wish they were japanese because they think Japanese people sit around and watch/read Anime/Manga all day? Sorry, I'm just really confused :S .

Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I'm not sure what you're saying, but the fact you "gilgamesh" while "Pre hon chinaing a polynomeal." I mean, what the *censored.3.0* are you saying? It sounds wrong too. I mean, I don't get it. Are you one of those teenagers that wish they were japanese because they think Japanese people sit around and watch/read Anime/Manga all day? Sorry, I'm just really confused :S .
My thoughts. But I think he is begging for a higher warn by posting random crap.

nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
My thoughts. But I think he is begging for a higher warn by posting random crap.
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.

Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
Storm loves you? What about the other mods/admins that contributed to this site, storm doesn't even do most of the banning all the time, he's hardly on :S . Sorry if I may sound rude, but I've gotten about 5 warnings, all of them gone though.

Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
... O_O. K then...

Nikoking said:
Ducky902 said:
nephewjack said:
Nikoking said:
Uh... Okay...
I am a lady, thank you!

And I don't get warns.

STORM LOVES ME.
Storm loves you? What about the other mods/admins that contributed to this site, storm doesn't even do most of the banning all the time, he's hardly on :S . Sorry if I may sound rude, but I've gotten about 5 warnings, all of them gone though.
Storm is all the Mods/admins. He has multiple personalities. =D

Except for grawr.

Back